What does your screenname mean?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tim, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Sulley

Sulley Member

Sulley is the nickname bestowed on me by my wife when she started writing trip reports on another Disney-centric website.

2. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard sulley

3. annnewjerz

annnewjerz Member

My screenname is, unfortunately, pretty self explanatory and boring.

My name is Ann....and I'm from (you guessed it!)....New Jersey (or newjerz).

ann+newjerz = annnewjerz

Glad to be a member of TMIP after lurking for so long and nice to see some friendly fac....er....avatars from the DIS and Flickr.

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome Ann!

5. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Hey Ann- Welcome. ; I always wondered what that name of yours meant.

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome ann. ; i have family in the princeton area.

7. chris

chris Member

Mine's my first name. ; Generally, I use cuhoch - which is my first two initials, plus a chunk of my last name. ; Not sure why I just went with my name here.

Thanks for letting me join.

Heading to Disney for the first time in more than ten years in 7 days. ; Cant wait ; ;D

8. Roger

Welcome chris!

I'm heading to Pixelmania late, so I'll be there in one week as well! ; (one day after Pixelmania)

9. Stitch

Stitch Member

Stitch is the id I used when I joined my first Disney message board, so I use that where I can. If that is taken I'll use egexperiment626 (evil genetic experiment #626). Since Twitter and Facebook are so big in the community now I tend to do all my new registrations as April if it is free.

10. Roger

Welcome Stitch!

11. On my wife and mine's first trip after joining DVC, we stayed at Old Key West. Our room was on Old Turtle Pond. During that trip, turtles became our inside joke and began the "turtle clan". Since then, we've become supporters of the Carribean Conservation Corporation, a non-profit who protects sea turtles.

The "scott" part is self-explanitory!

I'm excited to have found a group of people with the same interest in Disney photography!

12. Roger

Welcome to the forums Scott!

13. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Yes Scott, welcome to the forums.

14. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome, scott.

15. goofmick

goofmick Member

Welcome

16. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard dude, awsome, chaaa

17. Evad

Evad Member

Evad is Dave backwards, a name given to me back in high school

18. Well lets give it a go. ; Since this is my first post. ; Here we go. ; The name of PhotographyDR. ; The first part is easy. ; The DR is actually my First and Middle initials. ; My dad used to call me DR growing up and since he was also the inspiration for me getting into photography I thought it only fitting to add it at the end. ; Plus it makes me look like I am a doctor which I am not. ; :). ;

19. Roger

Welcome to the forums Doug!

20. BorisMD

BorisMD Member

I, being of less than clever/creative stock, stuck with my first name (my Dad's idea, not mine) followed by the MD, which in my case, does indeed stand for Medical Doctor (I don't play one on TV, but do in real life).

Regards,

Boris