What does your screenname mean?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tim, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Welcome aboard ffpmme. Glad you could join us.

2. spuddybaby

spuddybaby Member

Spuddybaby

at school my nickname was "Spud"
    then as an email address i imagined how Austin Powers woud say it. Hence Spuddybaby..
    its now my online name everywhere!

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Welcome spud.

4. AlanRappa

AlanRappa Member

I've had a ton over time, but these days I just stick with AlanRappa which is short for my full name

Other names I use/used were:

Popkid = a record company that I used to run
    Tengaport = my Xbox Live / PS3 tag

hmmm... that's all I can think of at the moment

5. Calidain

Calidain Member

At the risk of sounding old and nerdy, Calidain is the original name of a paladin/warrior I created in Junior High School while playing the original Dungeons and Dragons. ; Through the years I have used this same name for online gaming, email, and, yes, online forums.

6. thewuf

thewuf Member

I'm a former NC State mascot known as Wuf, Mr Wuf, or The Wuf. ; Used it ever since....

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aboard, Mr. Wuf.

8. Hi Wuf! ; Raleigh native here! ; Welcome aboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

9. thewuf

thewuf Member

Sweet! ; I'm in Rocky Mount! Thanks, good to be here!

10. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

I wish I could tell you that my name is Elsa, and I am in fact the Queen, but it actually just comes down to the fact that I'm a Frozen fan. Simple as that ;)

11. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

My username solely means my name. I added the ending to it to make it sound cuter than what it already is.

12. DisneyDreamer

DisneyDreamer Member

Mine is DisneyDreamer. I tend to often think about our next trip, planning a trip or simply dreaming about it :)

13. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

Mine is Rosyrain. The meaning behind it is a two part answer. When I was young I was really shy and blushed easilly when embarrased, so people used to call me Rosy. The second part, rain, is just because I live in the Pacific Northwest and it rains a lot here. I don't remember how I came up using both parts of the name, but I have always liked it so I continue to use it.

14. tikilalalove

tikilalalove Member

Tikilalalove. Tiki is my nickname, and I put "lala" to emphasize the word love. So yeah, it's more like, I, Tiki, have own definition of love.

15. ayesell

ayesell Member

Aye as in "aye aye captain" sell. I am a boater and sell western wear.

16. DavitosanX

DavitosanX Member

My name is David. I was in a japanese language course back in 2005, and my teacher, a japanese guy, 'japanized' my name as Dabiddo. Whenever he called me, he said "Daviddo-san", which sounded like Davitosan, and my classmates started calling me that. The 'X' at the end is just because Davitosan is usually taken!

17. foodietr

foodietr Member

My screen name is foodietr. It is an acronym I created when I was 16 playing a fantasy cricket site. It stuck thereafter. Haha.

Some people used to call me TR after the legendary Indian comedian.

18. kinary

kinary Member

Hello, my screen name was kind of given to me. When I was in school, when one of my class mates found out I was a music major she told me I should call myself miss melody or canary if i ever made it big. all though my career goals have changed i like canary and it fits with my name LaKiya. So, i mashed them up. Kinary. I only use for screen names and such.

19. Reeyuru

Reeyuru Member

Well on a game I played my name was Ryuruku. The name was just a bunch of random stuff I put together without much thought. I just wanted to play.

A bit awkward I guess, but I pronounced my name a certain way but a bunch of people pronounced it a different way so I just went with how other people pronounced it. There wasn't a need for me to correct someone about a silly name that made no sense to me anyways. Well I needed another name for something else so I just went with Reeyuru, which is kind of how the start of Ryuruku was pronounced.

20. Nasus

Nasus Member

Well my name is the name of a champion in League of Legends, PLUS susan backwards which is my dogs name :D