What's your 2009 WDW dates?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Feb 24, 2009.

1. the Carousel of Progress is my favourite way to relax and get out of the heat

2. obo101

obo101 Member

I have ordered up my MNSSHP tickets for Sept 29th. ; Can't wait. ; Very excited about that and our first visit to DVC Saratoga Springs...

3. realfam

realfam Member

Congrats on ordering your tickets, you will love both MNSSHP and SSR. ::)

4. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

HAM HAM UPDATE

Here's the Ham Ham Horde updated plans for WDW this August.

The Ham Ham Horde consists of
    • Ham Ham and the Hamettes, DW, DD15, DD10
    • Family 1, DH, DW, DD 15
    • Family 2, DH, DW, DD 15, DD 12

Ham Ham & Hamette over night in Buffalo Hotel

Depart BUF 7:00 Arrive Aug 20 @ MCO 09:40
    • Magical Express to All Star Movies. 3 Rooms

All Star Movies with Free Dining Until Aug 23
    • 7 Day MYW tickets.
    • Pick up rental car at Downtown Disney Aug 22

Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House Aug 23-29
    • 2 Bedroom
    • 1 Studio

Depart AKL in rental cars for MCO @ 7:55
    Aug 29 ; AirTran 09:57 Flight to BUF

[​IMG]

5. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

have fun.....although, I don't know how anyone could be in disney and not have fun....

6. scratch

scratch Member

Take lots of pics for those of us that are stuck here back home!

Have a Magical Time!

7. realfam

realfam Member

Re: HAM HAM UPDATE

Hamham, you left out greeting Realfam when we arrive at AKV on Aug 28. ; We arrive at 9:40 as well so well be homeless until about 4pm.

8. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Re: HAM HAM UPDATE

Here's part of the special welcome planned for the realfam crew.

[​IMG]

9. realfam

realfam Member

Thank you, ; I feel much better now. ; But you wore that outfit last year......

10. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

To refresh your memory here's last years ensemble with the fun and games we did in the background

[​IMG]

I loved how you were able to make sure the little one came to no danger while we carried on.

[​IMG]

11. realfam

realfam Member

Sorry my mistake.........I forgot we were at Fort Wilderness last year and that this year is Animal Kingdom.

Duct tape is already packed!!!! ; We actually just bought a leash and harness for DD (18 months) tis year. ; I think DW really wanted it for me ;D

12. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

We needed to change our dates again I hope this is the last change December 6-13th now with the Christmas Party.

13. realfam

realfam Member

14. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

We're staying at POP absolutely a meet would be great.

15. kevings

kevings Member

I'm down in December too. ; From Dec. 3-13. ; The RADP meet is December 4-7 (details to follow)

16. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I just booked our flights for December and we are now going to be down at Disney from December 3 to 13 and staying at SSR. ; On the waiting list for BCV and BW, but I am pretty sure we will be at SSR. ; Sean will get to enjoy his yummy steaks at the Turf Club again! ; Kailey will get to meet Mickey for the first time! ; What a great December she will have!

17. realfam

realfam Member

I know we just returned last week, but were not putting our luggage away since were headed back down for thanksgiving (Oct9-18) for the food and wine festival at Epcot and MNSSHP ;D
    Were staying at AKV and OKW again.

18. We are going Oct 1st til the 14th and then again Dec 6th to the 15th.

October trip is Dh, mother, brother, SIL, niece (9) and 4 nephews (7, 5, 3 and 2.5 months).

December trip is for my birthday and is just DH and I (relaxing after the Oct trip).

19. kevings

kevings Member

Ack! ; I hadn't booked a room yet for my December trip, and I'm now learning that the whole resort is BOOKED! ; not a Value, Moderate or Studio room to be had anywhere on property! ; I may be staying off property... ; :(

20. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

There must be something?