What's your 2009 WDW dates?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Feb 24, 2009.

1. realfam

realfam Member

Share your travel plans with us and let us know when you'll be in Disney. ;

We (Realfam) have booked our summer DVC visit to AKV and OKW from Aug 28 to Sept 6. ; We'll be flyng from Buffalo to MCO direct with Airtran utilizing Disney's Magical Express. ; Anyone else gonna be there?

2. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Aug 23-28 AKV
    Aug 28-31 Vero
    Aug 31-Sept03 Boardwalk Villas

With the School boards still in flux about their start dates our WDW dates may change.
    One option we're looking at is arriving on the 18th of Aug an leaving on the 31. This modification nay happen if the school boards in our city start prior to Labour Day this year. :(

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Right now were planning October 10th to October 17th

4. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

We're gonna just miss you Northern!

I just got back from the Wilderness Lodge, but throughout 2009, we are also booked:
    May 8th - 22nd at the Polynesian
    October 28th - November 1st at the Contemporary

5. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

So far, not sure. ; It was going to be around Mousefest time again, but now, we don't know. ; I would still love to have Kailey's first haircut in MK. ; However with all the wedding coming up this year, we are certainly going to have to plan a bit more, right Sean? ; Of course me being on maternity leave, Kailey and I could always go at a moments notice ;)

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Has Sean signed up for the 1/2 Marathon Yet? I'll be going then too.

7. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

I am sure I posted before about our upcoming trip, but I now have another to add:

May 2-9 - DCL Western
    May 9-16 ; Boardwalk
    Sept 16 - 21 ; CSR ( may switch to Wilderness Lodge ;))

Yup.......editing to say we just switched to Wilderness Lodge! ; WOOHOO!!

8. Hambone

Hambone Member

Tentatively scheduled for Sept 5 to 12.
    All Star Movies

9. Rogue

Rogue Member

Ill be there from Oct 5th to 13th at the POR

10. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

March 27-29 2009 POP!

11. Cdn Mickey

Cdn Mickey Member

Sept 12-19th, group of 8 staying at Pop Century :)

12. deblen4

deblen4 Member

I don't have a booked date yet, but expecting to book something in either October or November and either BWV or AKV. ; BWV is our home resort so I'll have to see when and where we can get a room. ; ANY DVC resort at WDW will do, but we're hoping to try them all over the years, and waiting to see what flights are available. ; Southwest isn't selling for Nov. yet.
    Deb

13. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Previous plan are up in the air. Once the head Hamette can make up her mind I'll let you folks now.
    Me I'm floating in the neutral zone.

[​IMG]

14. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Our dates have changed we are now going around October 2nd -11th to take advantage of free dining.

15. realfam

realfam Member

We previosly posted we are booked to head to WDW for Aug28 to Sept 6. ; I just confirmed yesterday that we are confirmed to head down Dec 5 to Dec 13th as well to do the MVMCP again........ wahhoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ; (We may even sneak one in for thanksgiving, you folks will be the first know)

16. poohbear95

poohbear95 Member

August 10-24, 2009 Pop Century

17. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Looks like the 22 to the 29th of August. We'll be at ; AKL from the 23 to 28th. 2nd year in a row we planned to go to Vero and needed to change our plans. :mad:

The week we are at WDW we are bringing 2 other families with us.

18. realfam

realfam Member

So does that mean your only going for one week? ; No Vero, no Boardwalk..... ; And are you leaving the 28th or 29th, cause we arrive at AKV on the 28th. ; Gotta have at least 1 dinner together down there.

19. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Yes dinner with your crew would be great.
    We may spend the last evening at POP. I will know more when the head Hamette decides.

[​IMG]

20. GoofySteve

GoofySteve Member

Boo hoo. No trip this year.

Goofy Steve