What's your 2009 WDW dates?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Feb 24, 2009.

1. deblen4

deblen4 Member

I'm a little disappointed because it might be a non-Disney year :( ; But, we are going on an Alaska cruise in Sept., so that will be nice. My husband doesn't quite love Disney as much as I do, so I doubt I'll be able to squeeze in a trip prior to the end of the year . ; But the good news is that should hopefully mean a spring trip to Disney in 2010 :) ; My use year for our points is April so we'll either be going before then, or banking points to maybe have a nice big family trip later next year. ; It's not too bad, I almost enjoy the planning phase of Disney trips as much as the trip!

2. gingrasr

gingrasr Member

July 20th to July 31st at Boardwalk Villas.
    Driving from Burlington, Ont.

3. kevings

kevings Member

I'm down at Walt Disney World from June 24-July 1. ; Gotta love Canada Day at Epcot!

Between the group of friends I'm meeting, we're celebrating 2 birthdays and an engagement. ; Should be a great time!

Kevin

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

You going down in Dec with radp?

5. realfam

realfam Member

Well,,,,,this may make some of you sick,,,,but,, ;we just book another week for Canadian Thanksgiving at DVC for the Food and Wine Festival.

Weeeeee,,, I' gonna get to do MNSSHP for the 3rd year in a row, can't wait. ;So our dates are officially aug28-sept6, ;oct11-oct 18 and dec5-13th.

Gotta love DVC membership!

6. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Where are you staying?

7. realfam

realfam Member

Our present ressy is at OKW for the week. ; Everything was completely booked up except for OKW and SSR. ; We are bringing DW parents down with us, so we have 2 studios booked and are waitlisted to get into AKV for a few days. ; Unforetunately were not bringing the eldest DD, since we can't pull her out of school again.
    Interested in coming down? ; Were definately getting our monies worth on the annual passes this year.

8. kevings

kevings Member

I'm planning to be there. ; I'm booked off work December 3-13, but I haven't booked anything at Disney yet. ; We're going to get started on the planning committee very soon, so keep checking www.radp.org for upates!

Kevin

9. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Are you flying Airtran?
    The official airline of the realfam crew?

[​IMG]

10. realfam

realfam Member

Just finished booking our flights tonight......

Your half right,, Jetblue going (paid a little extra for the direct flight due to the baby and our sanity thing) and the (official airline of Realfam) ; Airtran coming home on the sunday (again a few extra bucks for the direct).

Hamham, have you got anywhere with your flights yet?

11. scratch

scratch Member

All this talk drove me to it!LOL

We are booked October 10 - 13, 2009 POP (no points left)flying JetBlue!
    MNSSHP October 12th
    Food & Wine the rest of the time!

WOOHOOO~!

12. realfam

realfam Member

Good for you! ; We should chat as the time gets closer and hook up down there.........

13. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

We booked out flights.

Thursday Aug 20 Jet Blue 7:00 a.m. Buf-Mco non-stop. 109 PP taxes in

Saturday Aug 29 Airtran ;9:40 ;a.m. Mco-Buf non-stop ;75 PP taxes in incl seat selection

Total for the gang $736 USD =$810 CAN

Best we could find out of Toronto Pearson was $1900 CAN

Here's some of the DirecTV channels availible on Jet Blue
    http://www.jetblue.com/about/whyyoullli ... neTVFront/

[​IMG]

14. realfam

realfam Member

Good job!!!!!!! ; So we only get one ; day/night together. ; We should be in AKV before noon on the 28th. ; So we should plan to do something together. One of the parks maybe? ; What are your plans for passes? ; Disney, Universal, Sea World or just "yes dear"

15. realfam

realfam Member

It must be my lucky day, cause I thought I'd go check the prices of return flights (MCO-BUF) for my Dec. trip and sure enough I was able to get a direct flight with Airtran (The Official Airline of Realfam) for a whole $62 pp!!!!!! ; Right on! ; So sure enough out came the VISA and booked our return flights.
    Thats it, we have all of our flight booked for each of our trips. ; There all direct flights and they ranged in price from $59 to $99 per person each way. ; Again I find my self asking why would anyone in the GTA fly out of Pearson........unless your rich of course!

16. scratch

scratch Member

Sounds like a plan!

Is it October yet?LOL

17. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Here's the Ham Ham Horde plans for WDW this August.

The Ham Ham Horde consists of
    • Ham Ham and the Hamettes, DW, DD15, DD10
    • Family 1, DH, DW, DD 15
    • Family 2, DH, DW, DD 15, DD 12

Arrive Aug 20 @ MCO 09:40
    • Magical Express to All Star Movies. 3 Rooms

All Star Movies with Free Dining Until Aug 23
    • 7 Day MYW tickets.
    • Pick up rental car at Downtown Disney Aug 22

Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House Aug 23-28
    • 2 Bedroom
    • 1 Studio

Aug 28-29 TBA 3 Rooms

Aug 29 09:40 Flight to BUF

[​IMG]

18. realfam

realfam Member

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! on completing your plans..............sounds great and getting some free dinning too....yum yum

Hopefully your gonna be around AKV on the 28th to greet Realfam arriving and hopefully we can hang for day at the resort or a park... ; What about a DVC cash ressie at AKV for the 1 night.

Who ya flying with.? ; Make sure you get that all into your Icalender

19. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Flying down Jet Blue

Flying back Airtran "The official airline of the Realfam crew.

What time do you arrive on Friday?

Let us know which park you would like to do?

FYI no park hoppers on our tickets this time.

[​IMG]

20. realfam

realfam Member

Ahhhh,, your flying our favourite airlines , ; remember Wifi on Airtran..;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I believe we land in Orlando at 9:30 am, so I figure we should be in AKV by about 11:30am. ; Its our first day and your last, so it should be your pick. Have you bought your passes yet?

Are you doing the park and sleep package at Sleep Inn in Buffalo?