POTD - Epcot

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by ddindy, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gary

gary Member

that is nice, we are just getting some great fireworks stuff here on tmip, i really miss sorcery in the sky, would have really liked to see what we all could do with that

2. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Scott - Great colors!

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I agree with Doc, awesome colors!

4. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  5. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Scott, I too agree with all the others comments about the colors. Fantastic. I also wanted to say that the Odyssey shot brings back memories of when that used to actually function as a restaurant. I wish that place was used on a more permanent basis as a walk through pavilion of some sort again.

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Nothing like some musical bells to go along with your bier at the Biergarten.

[​IMG]
    Tintinnabulation

7. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

I agree with everyone else Scott. I think I got some pretty good ones last night. Will seer once I download & clean them up a bit.

Btw - great sow of "The Magic, Memories & You" tonight.

8. Great shot, Dennis. ; Love the performers in the World Showcase.

9. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

France abounded in flowers yesterday.

[​IMG]

Sent from my fabulous iPhone 4

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  10. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Wish I could have made it to Epcot to meet you guys. ; It was comedic trying to get over there - back from dinner at Jiko (AK Lodge) around 9:45, rushed to the Saratoga bus stop by 10 where I promptly waited 40 minutes for a bus to arrive (it didn't) - the earliest that would have gotten me there would be about 11:20pm. ; By the time I walked the length of the park to get to World Showcase, it would already be near midnight. ; So I had to call off the attempt and decided to just call it a night.

11. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

No problem, Justin. ; We both left at 11:30pm.

For Memorial Day...

[​IMG]

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Wow, I never saw the show in front of the American Adventure, I have only seen it out in the walkway facing the AA.

13. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

14. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

They did end up in the walkway after recruiting some kids to parade out from under the porch.

15. ddindy

You guys can drink all the Tim Horton's you want - I'd much rather sample my way down this shelf!

[​IMG]
    Tequila in the Cave

16. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

I'll join you. ; Is that in Mexico?

17. ddindy

Yes, it's the bar at La Cava del Tequila. ; Just go down the ramp inside the pyramid and turn right.

18. MJHurley

MJHurley Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.