PIXELMANIA 2012 ATTENDEES

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Should probably start coming up with a contingency plan on this one.

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

If I remember correctly, I can cancel any unused spots up to 48 hrs out, so I'd like to with have that spot filled or ready to cancel by noon Tuesday so I have plenty of time to call the dining folks before Te deadline Wednesday. ; I checked the ore thread and don't think we have anyone on the waiting list at this time.

3. fotodave

fotodave Member

I'll be around here and there depending on other gigs I pick up. ;

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Michael, I posted in the reservation forum as well, but if the spot is still open, my father is interested in attending.

Sent from my iPhone...

5. Zeagle

Zeagle Member

Just had to cancel my reservations for the week and will not be able to make it down this year. Everyone have fun and stay safe!

6. mSummers

mSummers Member

Sorry to hear that, Jason

7. fotodave

fotodave Member

I have a gig tomorrow night and wont be around until the 6th at the earliest.

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I'll likely be headed out tomorrow morning - hopefully I'll wake early enough that I can get up there between 11am-12pm, so I might be able to get over to MK in time for the early afternoon meet. ; I've gotta go through the checkin and drop luggage, then rely on Disney bussing to get me there, so could be 30 minutes or 1 1/2 hours from the time I arrive. ; So I may see everyone at that meet, or may have to bump into the gang somewhere in MK whenever I get there!

9. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

Just got an email from Joan Eddis-Koch informing me that this was going on this weekend. (I thought you guys normally do it the same weekend as Reunion?)

Anyway, I'll be down Friday night through midday-Sunday, but it looks like my schedule is radically different than everyone's here.

That said, is anyone planning on closing down the Magic Kingdom on Saturday night? It's open until midnight; we'll probably head there after Illuminations. If so, see you there!

10. mSummers

mSummers Member

I may head to MK after mini golf Saturday if I'm not too tired. ; Haven't decided if I'll drag the tripod out that night or not though.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Welcome to PixelMania...
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  12. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Cool shot Red! Looks like a great time!