PIXELMANIA 2012 ATTENDEES

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Dec 23, 2011.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Thats what i am planning on. ; My AP expires just after my quick october trip. ; Then I am going to renew in december for PM2K12 and it will last for my march trip and PM2K13. ; How sweet a deal is that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Gary .. add my boy's on the list ..

Mr. Carlos De Sousa Of the northernmouse and Colin Carroll will be attending :)

(Colin promised me he would come to the December one when he didn't make the Halloween one)

3. Yes, it looks like I will finally be able to make a Pixelmania after 2 years of almost making it. Looking forward to it.

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Looking forward to seeing you there!

5. Paul

Paul Member

I'm in! ; Just booked my flights and will joining the group, looking forward to it.

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Depending on the schedule of events, my father may tag along on a few (although technically he is on his own trip).

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

7. tootall

tootall Member

Hey Gary,
    The Joe and Jen from the attendee 20-21 and 28-29 are the same ... but my 2 ; kids will be attending so you can keep the number at 4 .. Just wanted to let you know..
    Thanks..Joe

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Tootall, edit was made. ; Looking forward to meeting you there. ;

9. tootall

tootall Member

Hi Tim,
    ; Looking forward to meeting you again.. I met you back in 2006 in December when you were involved in Mousefest.(I believe it was Mousefest)...lol. Looking forward to the events!!

10. Tim

Cool, thanks. ; Lookin forward to seeing you once again.

11. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'm in. ; This is going to be a fun trip!

12. Paul

Paul Member

Good to hear you are in Mike....looks like a large turnout this year. ; We're gonna need a bigger boat.

13. PolynesianMedic

I can't wait for the event this year. ; It looks like it is going to be WELL attended, and it should be a LOT of fun again!

14. mSummers

mSummers Member

In case anyone is missed it, Disney just released room only discounts for December including the Pixelmania dates. ; Its not showing up on the special offers page on the Disney website yet, but you can get the discount by calling to book your room, or asking about it in the chat box on the web based reservations.

15. Tim

I have a special rate from Allison with destinations in Florida to post later today. Wait until I do so until calling Disney, because she may have a better price.

16. Tim

17. ELinder

ELinder Member

Unfortunately, it looks like I most likely won't be able to attend after all. :(

Erich

18. PolynesianMedic

Sorry to hear that Erich! ; I'm holding on to the fact that you might be able to make it after all.

19. allisonjones

allisonjones Member

Super excited about Pixelmania this year! ; We even bought a new lens, just for this event! ; We can now be like the pro's!!!!

20. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Welcome back Allison .. There is also kingdom rentals if you want to play with something bigger at a low cost.