PIXELMANIA 2012 ATTENDEES

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by gary, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Well I'm very excited to let y'all know that I am shooting to attend Pixelmania! I've got my room booked and I'm still working on the flights. I'm keeping my eyes crossed that my schedule pans out and no urgent commitments pop up at the last minute and wreck my plans.
    I'm even more excited to get together with everybody and give my new full frame Nikon a work out. I've been so busy that carving out time to learn the new system and all the features that the D4 offers has been a challenge. Hopefully having a goal like being prepared for Pixelmania will get my butt in gear, literally and figuratively! I'm really looking forward to doing this so thanks to all who are working so hard to put it together.

~Joanie

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Sounds great Joanie, I look forward to seeing you there!

3. Eric

Eric Member

Looking forward to meeting you all and improving my photography skills. ; We already had a WDW trip planned when I discovered this so due to some plans already made, I am not sure I can attend everything, but I will sure try.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Welcome aboard Joanie and Eric. ; You'll have a blast.

Sent from my iPhone...

5. Thanks Guys! ; :)

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Really looking forward to meeting everyone/ seeing some old friends again. ;

If you haven't already, PLEASE go to the homepage and use the official sign-up link. ; Thank you!

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

So I've been trying to get my work schedule changed for months, the one time I want it to not change, and it changes. So I will only be able to attend on Wednesday and Thursday this year. Anyone in town before our after the weekend, I'm available to hang out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

8. mSummers

mSummers Member

Sorry to hear that, Jeff. ; At least you can make it 2 days. ; I'm arriving 12/1 so let me know if you want to do any shooting before Pixelmania

9. Paul

Paul Member

Bummer Jeff, maybe it will change again for the better. ; See you on Wednesday and Thursday at the very least.

10. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I'm arriving on 11/28 and doing the WDW Today Reunion meets this weekend. ; I'm headed to KSC on Monday (12/3) but then am open until the Trail's End meet.

11. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

2nd to the 11th for us

12. mSummers

mSummers Member

Make sure to take the tour that includes going inside the VAB. ; One of my friends got some incredible shots in there.

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

Make sure to take the tour that includes going inside the VAB. ; One of my friends got some incredible shots in there.

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

staying at Animal Kingdom again?

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

15. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

16. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I will be checking out of there Sunday morning before heading over to Jambo house to meet some friends. ; Have not stayed at OKW before so hopefully it is nice.

Sent from my iPhone...

17. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thats too bad Jeff! ; At least you can still do some of the fun. ;

18. mSummers

mSummers Member

Jeff, am I correct in assuming that you won't be able to make the Candlelight Processional Lunch at Le Cellier?

19. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I thought about that, but I'm taking the Launch Control Center tour instead. ; I got to go into the VAB back in 1972, and it was pretty awesome.

20. mSummers

mSummers Member

That's probably around the same time my Dad got to see it. ; I hope to get in there some day myself. ;