What does your screenname mean?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tim, Feb 10, 2009.

1. rhinohunter

rhinohunter Member

Rhinohunter refers to my search for the illusive rhino pins at WDW. ; Also for other rhino items outside of Disney. ; I finally was able to get some good rhino shots on the safari ride the last time I was in the park (after Mousefest 2008.) ; Used another poster's suggestion to set the camera on continuous and keep shooting. ; Got a lot of shots that were basically just alike. ; Deleting most, keeping the best ones.

2. pichick712

pichick712 Member

Hi!!
    My screen name - pichick712 is pretty simple. I like to take pictures, am female and my birthday is 7/12.
    I am new to this site so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Joyce and have been to Disney a mere 25 times. I know that's not a lot to many people. I hope to buy a DVC within the next year which will make it easier for myself and my kids to go down even more frequently.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome to you, pichick!

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Yes, welcome to the forums pichick712!

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Welcome Joyce - glad to have you aboard. ; We don't care if you've been to Disney once, or a few thousand times - as long as you love it, and enjoy photography too. ; And if you join DVC, you'll have a few fellow DVCers here too.

6. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome Joyce

7. goofmick

goofmick Member

Welcome Joyce!

8. Donald is #1

Donald is #1 Member

Hi everyone! ; Well, Donald is my favorite Disney character hence my screen name. ; It is also the screen name that I use on the DISBoards, Tagrel, and DVCNews. ; So if you see the same name over there, it is me also!

Robbie

9. GrapeCatch

GrapeCatch Member

Sadly, I can not find the picture of me at Halloween the year I dressed up as a bunch of grapes - purple balloons, purple tights, green face & hair - and I'm single...hence the name GrapeCatch. Silly I know, but I really AM a great catch - ha ha ha!! LOVE to make people laugh too!

Completely new to the idea of forums, but I've said so many times in the last year...surely there have to be more people on this Earth that like to photograph THE "happy place" then talk about their trips! Flickr has helped me to find some great photographers, no doubt. When I ran across Magic In The Pixels, I liked the idea of doing more than just commenting on pictures. I really want to get to know the people behind those FAB-U-LOUS pictures and learn more about this awesome hobby. Can't wait!!!

Caryn

10. Roger

Welcome to the forums Caryn!

11. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome caryn

12. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

13. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Indeed, welcome Caryn!

14. FloraFan

FloraFan Member

Hey everyone. ; My first post on the boards. ;

They say the Disney character that is your favorite tends to share a lot of the same attributes as you...I'm Flora. ; (Although I strive to be Wall-E) ; Flora and I are kindred spirits.

15. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

welcome, flora. ; thanks for joining!

16. Roger

Welcome to the forums Flora!

17. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome

18. SRisonS

SRisonS Member

It's my..... ; '1st initial' - Middle Name - 'last initial'

19. Imagineering My Way is the name of my first solo podcast started about 3 years ago.

20. my screen name is my web site address, the "bigBrian" part is just a screen name I picked our early on on the internet (circa 1997) when I discovered chats (IRC) focused on the topics of Disney theme parks and needed a name, the ; "-nc" is from the fact that I live in North Carolina (as when I picked out a URL for my site "bigbrian.com" was already taken and belonged to a blues band leader).