WAI: Light Fixture Game

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by howeirdd, Feb 12, 2013.

1. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Norway- near that counter service......I know eventually you WILL throw a Norway shot out...lol

oh I never think anyone is crazy taking pictures of ANYthing at WDW...- it lets my husband know I aint the only photaholic ;D- also my best friend is an architect in Charleston SC-s0 I totally get the light fixture and resource file thing....

2. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Haha are you absolutely sure I will throw a Norway shot out? ;) Not this time!

That's funny that you reference your architect friend since I studied architecture in college. I'm not an architect now, but maybe that somehow stayed in me. I'm also a big fan of lines - architectural ones, not 300 minute wait times! ; ;D

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Is it the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room (or by default Sunshine Terrace)?

Sent from my iPhone...

4. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Right park, but a different thatched roof ; :)

5. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Swiss Family Trees house ; :)

uh huh...

6. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

You know, for someone who has been to WDW 3 times in the past year, I have never been up in the Swiss Family Tree house for some reason. I'll have to make a trip up there and see what the fuss is all about ; ;D

7. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

I am guessing thats a no....

well lets move next door to the Jungle Cruise then....

8. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Sorry, nope! Maybe there are too many thatched roofs in the MK ...

9. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Maurice's Cottage in the New Fantasyland...

Sent from my iPhone...

10. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Going in the right direction. Might steer you back a little though.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Pinnochio's Village Haus...

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

12. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Storybook Treats formerly known as Ms Potts Cupboard.

13. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Very nicely done! Can I ask how you figured it out? Technically, it's the souvenir shop by Winnie the Pooh, but that fixture is right on the border!

Here we go, on to the next ; :D
    [attachimg=1]

Attached Files:

14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

In Mexico, La Hacienda.

15. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

That is a one I thought about using on your thread.

[attachimg=1]

Attached Files:

16. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Whew..After looking at every picture I could find of Adventureland- and knowing it had to be in fantasyland after you r"clue"- I also deducted it was probably near and eating place- since you seem to like those... ;)- at first I was thinking the Chesire cafe- but when I looked at pictures of that- no matchy on the roof- The rough wood tie it at the very top kept throwing me.....I was gonna give up if that wasnt it....lol . ; thanks- I do love a good mystery...

17. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Hahaha that is hilarious, John. I think those were some of the fixtures I came across that were just begging to be captured!

That's a good point, I do like the ones near eating places ... or maybe that's one of the few times I get to stop! ; ;D Glad you're still playing!

Happy Sunday!
    [attachimg=1]

Attached Files:

18. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I'll go with near the new Little Mermaid attraction, somewhere in its queue

19. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

- there is the place with three arches of brickwork.... at the Little Mermaid area....though it made me think of Moracco-

20. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Yep, you guys nailed it!

I was going through my pictures and I realized I made a horrible mistake. The fixture that I claimed to be from Pecos Bill was actually from AKL that RedOctober got right on the first try. I'm so sorry! When I came across that picture and saw the pictures around it, I'll illustrate what happened in smileys - ; :eek: ... ; :-[ ... ; :-\ ... ; :( ... ; :mad: I do have the picture from Pecos Bill though and I will promise to use it eventually so you can all bask in its glory. I'm so sorry Red! A thousand apologies! Here is a gold star to help ; :star: RedOctober25 :star:

On to the next fixture!
    [attachimg=1]

Attached Files: