Who's going??? And when???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by highland3, Dec 8, 2006.

1. WDW Donna

WDW Donna Member

The pictures are great! We also visited the Poly when we were there last April. We were there years ago for the Luau and liked it, but my DH and I fell in love with the scenery and theming in April. We decided why not! We would have to pay for a fridge and rollaway bed if we stayed at an All Star anyway and the transportation at Poly is so conveinent. There is a really good site dedicated to the Polynesian that I found through Disney World Trivia.
    http://www.tikiman2001.net/index.html
    It is worth checking out for anyone interested in the Polynesian.

2. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

Donna,

You won't be sorry for spending the extra $$$ to stay at the Polynesian. ; You can not beat the location of this resort and it's the ONLY resort offering monorail access to both MK and Epcot (without having to transfer monorails). ; I have lost count how many times I've stayed at the Polynesian. ; The first time was in 1978. ; I remember when you could swim in the 7-Seas Lagoon and Goofy would come over water skiing and end up on the beach for pictures and autographs.

I've seen the NUMEROUS changes that the Poly has gone through and I recently stayed at the Polynesian and we got upgraded to concierge - Hawaii building. ;

I know this resort all TOO well. ; If you have any questions about the Poly; please just ask. ; :)

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I'm booked for my first trip to Disneyland in May with my wife can't wait only five days but were planning on only doing Disney this trip.

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

So jealous NorthernMouse. ; We were supposed to go to DL last May, but it just didn't work out. ; You will have a fantastic time I bet.

5. kevings

kevings Member

I love Disneyland. ; I'm on record as saying if I could only ever go to ONE Disney park for the rest of my life, I'd pick Disneyland. ; I have no plans to visit in the near future though.

I'm mulling over a quick WDW trip at the end of June for my birthday, and I'm in the middle of planning a trip to Japan in September, which will end with 3 days at the Tokyo Disney resort.

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Japan sounds so cool our next plan is to go to Paris but I think we're a couple of years away from that one. Hey Minnie there are some great deals on Westjet and Air Canada you could swing a weekend trip during Westfest.

7. kevings

kevings Member

I have been to Disneyland Paris twice. ; Once for the 10th Anniversary celebrations, and one day in 2006 on a weekend layover in Paris coming home from a vacation in Spain. It's a beautiful park, but when I go back, I'd stay in the city and do the parks as daytrips.

8. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

So i was going to surprise Minnie with this but i think when she sees it on DisneyMagic it will be enough.

I am planning on us going down to Disneyland sometime this year so we can do some research.

I am looking at April or May for a trip date.

9. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Yay!! ; ;D ;D ;D

I should realize by now you're always on top of things.

10. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

I finally talked DH into going. ; We didn't have another Disney trip planned until spring of 2009.....BUT......my whining prevailed and we are heading out the end of March 2008 ; ; WOOHOO!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

11. I am trying to justify to MDW going to DL this Sept to run in the DL half marathon. If I do run in it I will get an extra medal.

12. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

Sounds like a good reason to me!! ; ;D

13. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

Hey Sorcerer - when is the marathon?

Not that I want to run it or anything (lets not get crazy) but I am looking to go to DL or WDW in September/Octoberish...

14. highland3

highland3 Member

Sometimes all that hard work pays off!!!

15. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

Or a sign. ; ;D

Come on mini-Canadian, post a picture of your sign!!!

16. Labour Day Weekend...... I think it is on the Monday...... After the Race would go up to Ventura and visit my Step Mother and Step Brother.