What your 2010 dates?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Sep 21, 2009.

1. scratch

scratch Member

No more trips for us!

After our July trip, all things on hold until further notice!

Unfortunately got laid off work and since all payments made on the WDW and Cruise...........must take it! ; ;)

Oh, and in case anybody wants to know...............Jetblue takes the monies from cancelling the flights from the monies already paid to them!

2. realfam

realfam Member

You know what I just may join you guys. ; We already have plans to be in WDW last week of Jan 2011, so if I was gonna do it I'd end up going down ; on my own for the few days of the Marathon.
    Does anyone know when the cut off daye is for the 1/2 marathon. ; We'll have to see how the body perform on my 10km on may 29.
    I'd love to hear how you guys are training. ; Anyone using the Running Room?

So how many out there are going? ; We could put together a Canadian Disney Magic team together,,,,

3. I'm thinking of going. I really want to try the Wine and Dine 1/2 to experience running at night through AK and DHS but if that doesn't work out, I'm going to try and come solo to the 1/2 in Jan.

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Well since Sean is in Vancouver, I took it upon myself to book us for November 30 to December 6 for a potential trip and then Sean might be going solo in January for the marathon. ;They told me that it is the parade week so it will be silly busy, but we at least got into Animal Kingdom Lodge for a few nights and then back to SSR for the rest (but after last time staying there, so don't want to go back just yet). But it almost looks good to get at AKL for a few more nights if I keep checking. ;Of course we never decided that we were actually going to go for sure or if we can, but at least we got things booked if the trip is on!!!

5. realfam

realfam Member

It looks like we will be there at the same time. ; We arrive I believe the 4th until the 11th. ; We enjoyed the parade taping last year. ; We too are also booked into SSR with a night at AKV ( wait listing to get a few more). ; Maybe we'll see you guys there this year....

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Thanks to a very generous DVC friend letting me stay with him I will be going Sept 30-Oct 4 and running in the Inaugural Wine and Dine Half Marathon working on flight now.

7. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

After a discussion today about this August the consensus other ; me ; ; the my family is no way driving downto to Fla even if it is for a two weeks.

I therefore will be told when we are going and then must scour he net for rental cars and affordable non disney accommodations on the nights we need them.

8. goofycdn

goofycdn Member

Just came across this thread. ; We have August 29th through the 3rd of September booked for Coronado Springs. ; Can't wait!!!!

9. scratch

scratch Member

I would start first with TravelZoo.com.......

Costco membership? ; Go to Costco.com to check out their deals for rentals.......

Flights out of Buffalo - Southwest, JetBlue or Airtran........Southwest cheaper for Tuesday/Wednesday flights

Have fun planning!

10. realfam

realfam Member

Have you booked anything yet????? ; accomendatio wise. ; You know you can always get into SSR or OKW probably. ; It be great if you could join us in AKV.

11. realfam

realfam Member

Were coming up to our 30 day countdown to our summer Disney adventure trip. ; Were booked into AKV for 3 nights, AKV concierge level for 3 nights, then heading to Port Canaveral for 3 nights on the Wonder, and finishing with 1 night at ALL Star Movie Resort. ; The family is pumped and ready to take on the "World".........can't wait!!!

12. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

30 days - awesome!

13. goofycdn

goofycdn Member

We have 36 days and counting! ; The day can't get here quick enough! ; Spending 7 days at POR!!!

14. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

can I just move in with you alex? lol

15. realfam

realfam Member

Any time Sean, any time!!!!!! ; I believe we are going to overlap trip in December, we'll have to hook up this year for sure. ; [

quote author=Sean link=topic=1773.msg11925#msg11925 date=1279775085]
    can I just move in with you alex? lol
    [/quote]

16. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

The family will be at Disney from Nov 30 to Dec 6. ; Can't wait!

17. realfam

realfam Member

We arrive on the ; 4th. ; Where are you staying?

18. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

On the 4th we will be at AKL. ; We move around a lot this trip. ; 2 days AK, 1 day OKW, 2 days AK, 1 day BW. ; Where are you staying this trip realfam?

19. realfam

realfam Member

Were moving around a little bit as well, but not like your crazy sched....... ; Were 3nights at SSR and then 5 nights at AKL Jambo House. ; Hopefully we can hook up for a bit and the girls could play. ; I'm not sure if your doing the parks, but we will be in and out of them since we have AP's
    Have you tried to waitlist your stay to bring your reser. a little more together? ; We move alot but 4 moves in 1 week is hard with a small one.
    Almost forgot, we will also have a car, so we can get around very easy.