What your 2010 dates?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Sep 21, 2009.

1. realfam

realfam Member

With 75% of 2009 done, its time to start planning for our 2010 Disney trips. ; ; As for us (Realfam), we have a big Disney year palnned. ; So far we are booked to cross the Atlantic to Barcelona on the Disney Magic come April. ; After that we are just in the planning stages, but looks like we'll be back to WDW come August.
    For now, were back to WDW on the Oct 10th and we still have our December trip. ; Both planned almost a year ago.

Whats yours plans, and are you booked?

2. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Thinking about maybe March break 2010 and probably last couple of weeks in August.

DD 10 and I would enjoy the Star Wars weekend one year.

3. scratch

scratch Member

So far no plans for 2010 but have the Repo booked April 27th, 2011, LA to Vancouver! ; So I guess that means I'll have to take a couple of days to go to DL!

4. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

1/2 Marathon Trip may be my only trip of the year January 7-12 any one else running or visiting at that time?

5. kwoodman

kwoodman Member

Feb. 28th to Mar. 5th
    2 granparents, 2 parents, 2 granddaughters

6. realfam

realfam Member

Well were just completing our plans for 2010 and this is what our dates are:

April 9 -27 we are boarding DCL's Magic to take its across the Atlantic Ocean to Barcelona, Spain. ; (We cannot wat for this cruise, should be awesome)

Aug 26- Sept 6 ; We are heading to Animal Kingdom Lodge for our first concierge level stay with DVC, and combining this visit with a short cruise to Nassua and Castaway Cay on DCL's Wonder. ; (Another awesome vaction to look forward too)

Anyone want to join us? ; Anyone? Anyone?

7. irisesareblue

irisesareblue Member

Going from January 2nd to January 10th with darling step-daughter (she's about 10 years younger than I am so we're both adults) and buying an AP so I can again from June 5th to 12th with my 2 daughters who are 20 and 22. ;

8. deblen4

deblen4 Member

We're at Disney World Jan. 17-22 and hope to go again in the fall sometime, hopefully in October to attend the Halloween party at MK.

9. likely March - dates tbc

10. OkanaganMouse

OkanaganMouse Member

I'm planning Dec 2010 - for DD 12th birthday!

11. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Head Hamette is talking about Florida in March. ;D

[​IMG]
    DW's Happy Dance

12. myasmum

myasmum Member

We have booked for October 26th to Nov 2nd as with my daughters 12th Birthday and to also do Halloween. ; We are going to stay at Port Orleans Riverside

Cross Fingers nothing happens where we cant go as this is the 2nd time as last time we went in 2007 it rained in the summer for 95% of the time so we didnt get to enjoy it plus we only went to Disney for 3 days

13. Just got back from a cold marathon weekend at WDW and am booking for Dec 8 - 13 around Mousefest time (if there is a Mousefest...)

14. scratch

scratch Member

Hoping to make it back again in October! ;Whole Week this time!!!!

Not only planning on Disney but Universal too! ;Missed HHN last year! but won't this year! ;Just waiting to hear from friends as to when they can go too!

Have now added NYE to the mix!!!! ;It's just not the same celebrating here when my buds are in FLA!!!!

**** Just made my ressie for Dec 26th - Jan 2nd at BCV!!!!! ; Can't wait!!!!

15. realfam

realfam Member

Yippie!!!! ; We just booked another trip to the World for Dec 4-11 to see the taping of the Chrsitmas Day parade , Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party, and DVC's Merry Mixer Party. ;
    Were planning to pick up annual passes during this visit, so look out 2011.....were gonna get monies worth. ; ;D

16. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Unfortunately no further 2010 dates for us a $1800 car bill decided that, but marathon 2011 is still a possibility.

17. realfam

realfam Member

I've been thinking about doing the Disney 1/2 Marathon in 2010, but it may have to wait until 2012. ; Were off to Ottawa in a week and half there maraton weekend. ; DW is running in the 5k and I'm running the 10km. ; Should be interesting!

18. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Good for you no reason not to start training now.Listen to the Northern Mouse Podcast for Training tips and plans. If I complete the full marathon in 2011 I'll be attempting the Goofy in 2012

19. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Alex I just started training for the 1/2 in Jan ... you should join us :)

20. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

That would be cool You're close to me Alex you could join Robb and I for a show later in the training program. Just a thought.