WAI: Light Fixture Game

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by howeirdd, Feb 12, 2013.

1. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

The gift shops- there are two- Ziwani Traders and Mombasa Marketplace- not sure the name of the bathrooms..lol and Red got the QS resturaunt....

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Traders is in the back half of the shops nearer the safari (I only know this because of a previous WAI)

3. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

I don't think you guys should have to wrack your brains for this, but if you want to, I'll hold back on the exact location a bit longer. Any last guesses?

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I guess it depends on if you want us to give you the gps coordinates or not :p

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I was looking at old photos that I took at the shops and neither the lights nor the ceiling texture fit completely. I'm betting that this is overhead in the covered seating at the Dawa Bar. It has the same beam structure, just can't recall if the lights are baskets.

6. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Tusker house-?

7. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

It seems like Red always has the GPS coordinates since he locked on to this one perfectly. It is indeed the covered seating at the Dawa Bar. Great job!

8. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Time for another round! I'll try my best to keep up to date with the guesses since I have a few lined up. This one should be easy, but let's see if you guys can get those GPS coordinates :p

[​IMG]

9. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

That looks like chocolate chip cookie dough- cant get my mind past that right now...lol

Tom /sawyers /island

10. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Hahaha I never saw it that way until now! And now I can't stop thinking about cookies ...

I wish Tom Sawyer's Island had better lights; it would've helped my wife avoid the rock overhang that bumped into my wife's head! :mad:

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I'm thinking that it is in the queue for the Little Mermaid ride in Fantasyland (or for Ariel's Grotto meet-n-greet queue)...

12. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

I can see why you'd think that, but those chocolate chips aren't shells ...

13. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

How about that dino digging place at the animal kingdom?

14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am going with this too

15. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

You got it! It's in the boneyard by the jeep. It's a great place for kids, but I think it was a lot of fun to just walk around and see all the details and read the story about the archaeologists.

Let's go with this one ...

[​IMG]

16. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Haunted Mansion?

17. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Nope! There are similar chandeliers in HM, but there aren't enough cobwebs on this one :D

18. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

Going to stay in the Magic Kingdom and walk back down main street- perhaps I shall take a look in Arribas Brothers......;) for this lovely light fixture.....

19. howeirdd

howeirdd Member

Haha I can see why you'd think that and I'm sure there's a chandelier similar to this one, but I don't think I could've gotten this angle with that one since there's a glass-blower sitting right under it!

20. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Are there chandeliers like this in the Great Movie Ride queue? If so maybe this is it...