Three fast passes per day?

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Roger, Jun 25, 2013.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Indeed! ; Hopefully, that will be on the way soon...there's hope once CarsLand opens at DHS, as that provides some expansion, and who knows what Avatarland would bring, if indeed that rolls forward. ; Fantasyland expansion will be fully vetted once the mine train is done - it still feels like it's 1/2 finished walking around that big chunk of construction. ; Not quite eTicket expansions, but still nice to have some growth.

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

They have already spent the billions on the system. To not implement it now would be a horrible waste.

Now adding new rides is coming, the problem is that they are planning on spending money exceeding 1 billion on new attractions and lands so it is going to take some time for the approval process.

At the airport coming home from a short DLR trip. Radiator Springs fastpasses were GONE for the day 90 mins after park opening. Standby line was 30 mins as soon as the ride opened (opened late due to technical problems)

I think they will tweak the system and allow for same day FP+ (although regulars will game the system). I think the planned restrictions on AP fastpass use will help because regulars are the ones who know about ADR more and heck they abused the fastpass system when they figured out the terminals weren't interconnected at first. (Which was finally fixed)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2