Realfam's Live Trip report from WDW Jan27 to Feb4

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by realfam, Jan 28, 2009.

1. realfam

realfam Member

Here's a few more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. scratch

scratch Member

Happy Anniversary!

Did they do anything special for you guys?

3. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Belated Happy Anniversary.

Special song for the two of you.

Cickly pic.
    [​IMG]

4. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Sorry I missed you can't wait to get back and finish reading your trip report.

5. realfam

realfam Member

Well were home now, but I wont jump ahead. ; I'll go back to Monday. ; Well, because of the weather forecast we chose to head to Epcot in case the weather amn was right in forecasting rain. ; Sure enough he was dead on! ; It sprinkle a little when we arrived mid morning and than decided to pour the rest of the day. Yuck, we only stayed until 4:30 and we were soaked.

[​IMG]

This pretty well sums everything up for monday. ; After returning to AKV, ; I ended up heading to DTD in the evening by myself, ; (I look for ya Northern Mouse, no luck though). ; Did a little shopping, ate some chocolate, and called it an early nite.

6. realfam

realfam Member

Tuesday, our last day at the parks before we head home on Wednesday. ; The forecast was cool (mid 60's) with bright blue skies (which I was excited for the perfect conditions for taking pics). ; There was no question, we were spending our last day at the Magic Kingdom. ; We got over to the MK mid mornning, and to our suprise ther park was busy. ; The busiest day yet (couldn't figure out why on a tuesday). ; We did Space Mountain while DD was napping (utilizing the switch pass again, awesome system for parents). ; Once DD woke we headed over to Pirates of the carribean, Enchanted Tikki Room, Haunted Mansion and Winnie the Pooh's attraction. ; And lets not forget my DD's favourite, Its a Small World (did it 3 times, still singing the song).
    It was an absolutely beautiful day. ; The new Celebrate parade it excellent, a must see! ; And what a better way to end a day and trip than with Wishes in a clear sky with a spakling moon and stars. ; Pictures are worth a 1000 words, so here are a few

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. realfam

realfam Member

Wishes fireworks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

Some very nice shots RF

Nice availible light glad you didn't ; use the flash.
    [​IMG]

9. scratch

scratch Member

Beautiful Pics!

Love the one with the fireworks and the castle! ;

10. highland3

highland3 Member

My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. yes - me too. ; But I love the nighttime shot of Main street as well!