POTD ~ Until I'm There Again Part IV

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by NanasMama, Aug 30, 2012.

1. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

My son wanted a popsicle for breakfast this morning. I want a Mickey Ice Cream Bar.

[​IMG]

2. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

3. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Wow. Photobucket is really bad these days. And my internet seems to just go in and out at will.

So I just called my husband to make sure the dates for our vacation are on his calendar. We go the same week every year. I've been counting down for months. I talk about it every day. The kids are over the moon excited. Were the dates on the calendar? No. Am I surprised. No. Am I glad I called? Yes! I love that man. I'm giggling over here thinking about it. *giggle* *snort* The dates are on the calendar now!

He says he doesn't like Disney, but every picture I had of him on the last trip he was smiling. Even in the background when he didn't realize I was taking a picture. So funny.

[​IMG]

4. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

5. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

My DS is wearing his pirate costume and watching Jake and the Neverland Pirates. On our last trip he actually decided to go see Jake on his own. Pretty cool. And bonus ... no line!

[​IMG]

6. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

You guys will get this one. I can't ride The Land without taking a bunch of pictures!
    [​IMG]

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I love these digital scrapbook layouts. ; You are very talented and this is some nice creativity. ; Great job.

8. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Thanks, Tim! I can't believe I'm all caught up. I can't wait to go back and take more pictures! 10 more days!!!

9. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

I read that Flame Tree BBQ changed their salad. Boo. Hiss. It was one of my favorite meals. I'll have to try the new one I guess. Sigh. LOL! I'm not really mad! I can always try the BBQ chicken ; :-*.

[​IMG]

10. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Here are my kids' Fairy Grandparents. We always travel with them. It's a nice visit and Disney all at the same time. I heard the Phineas and Ferb topiaries are now at Downtown Disney next to the new P&F experience. I'll be sure to get a picture on this trip!

I've already started packing. I need to get my costumes and gifts together. My daughter is doing a lot of Disneybounding on this trip. She's too old to "dress up" as the characters, but Disneybounding means you get to dress as inspired by the characters. We have a few accessories to make and find. This is going to be so much fun!

Here's a link to Leslie Kay's Disneybounding tumblr: http://disneybound.tumblr.com/

She is doing the Mad Hatter, Wall-E, Fawn (from the Fairies), Cinderella, Kevin (from UP), Captain Jack Sparrow, Nana (from Peter Pan), and maybe Eve if we can find white pants that fit :). For the party she's going to be a Pumpkin Pixie which is an actual costume. Oh and we're all doing the Aliens while my son is Buzz Lightyear, LOL!

[​IMG]

11. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

One more week and I get to have a cupcake from Starring Rolls! And I'm getting my hair all cut off on Tuesday. It's about 3 inches longer than it is here and it's driving. me. crazy. So a fresh hair do to go to WDW! I thought about waiting until I got there to have it done, but then decided I didn't want to take out time from eating cupcakes!

[​IMG]

12. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Jim is fantastic!

[​IMG]

13. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Here's my buddy. Going to throw the rocks. I read on Pinterest yesterday that having a 2 year old is like running the blender without a lid. That is the Truth with a capital "T!"

He's so excited. We've already looked through my scrapbooks this morning and talked about going to see Mickey Mouse. I'm only a little excited, too!

[​IMG]

14. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

My DS really loved this show last time!

[​IMG]

15. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Leaving really soon! I can't wait!!! We are going to the party on Monday, but that's not our first day on property ;). My DS woke up this morning asking for his Grandma. We've really talked up this trip. I know it will be everything we've waited for!

[​IMG]