POTD ~ Until I'm There Again Part III

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by NanasMama, Jan 10, 2012.

1. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Thanks haunteddoc!

[​IMG]

2. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

3. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

4. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

5. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Headed to the Ferry. I love how empty it is!

[​IMG]

6. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

7. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

I had a Grey Goose slushie here. It was divine!

[​IMG]

I've made reservations at 9 Dragons for a birthday meal for my daughter and her grandfather. They share a birthday month, are both dragons, and it will actually be my FIL's birthday. So do I buy the cake? Or order a special one? Make one and take it in, LOL! We have 2 out of 6 of us that stay away from artificial food colorings. And both Disney cakes are full of color. Maybe I'll call the special dietary hotline and see what they can do for me. Any input is welcome!

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Funny, I have never been to Blizzard Beach. ;

Oh, I say skip the cake and head to France and their bakery, that way everyone can get what they want.

9. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

We did both water parks last time and Blizzard Beach was our favorite. Lots more for the kids to do and the family ride is awesome!

I found out that Babycakes bakery will deliver to the restaurants on property, so I'm going to call them and see what the damage would be. And we will be going to France, too, John! That's my daughter's favorite snack place :). The chocolate Croissant is her favorite!

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

We have only done Typhoon Lagoon, my daughter is not a big fan of the "bigger" slides yet, but that is coming soon.
    Baby Cakes is a great idea.
    You have a smart daughter!

11. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

For some reason we like Blizzard Beach so much better than Typhoon Lagoon. I think part of it is the stuff I mentioned before and some of it is the way it's laid out. My MIL even said we ; looked wiped out after Typhoon Lagoon and we were energized after Blizzard Beach. It's a totally different feeling for each park. Interesting, huh?

Talking to BabyCakes was awesome. They can definitely do what I need. Now I just need to talk to the manager and see if they can get me on the list for March 1st. Should know by tomorrow night!

12. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Excellent Amanda! Love I.

Coo1eo
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

13. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

This is the view from the top of Teamboat Springs at Blizzard Beach.

[​IMG]

14. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

15. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

16. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I am really enjoying these, Amanda. Thank you so much for sharing. You have a very creative look to your pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Love those last two! ; Getting closer!!!

18. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

Thank you John & Tim! I can't wait to go back. I've been playing with my new lens and flash and having a lot of fun. I need to get it out some more before I leave. I have a lot to learn!

19. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

This is my favorite picture of Typhoon Lagoon.

[​IMG]

20. NanasMama

NanasMama Member