Pixelmania 2014 dates

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by ddindy, Jan 27, 2014.

1. mSummers

mSummers Member

Sorry you can't make it this year, Garry. Hopefully you can make it next year.

2. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

Sorry you won't be able to be there this year, Garry. It was a pleasure to meet you last year.

3. I am so sorry to hear of this Garry. We totally understand but just know that you will be missed!!

~Joanie

4. Pops

Pops Member

Thanks so much guys, I do get to run down for a quick trip to WDW later this month and hope to grab a few shots. I'll be watching all the fun you guys are having on the site. I've learned so much from all of you in the past few years. GR

5. RetiredChief

RetiredChief Member

Sorry, just found this blog. I would be interested in attending Pixelmania if I can still register.

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Chief, you're in... I will be posting a sign-up very soon.

7. Welcome Chief!
    Things are coming together for our meet up in the middle of October. We are a very informal bunch and we are especially fun and friendly. What we are doing now is finalizing our general plan for touring the parks together on certain days. We will put out a schedule and people can come and go as they wish. This approach works out great if you are on a family vacation and have made plans to tour the parks part of the time with them.

We welcome all folks regardless of ability or equipment. Pixelmania is an event where we come together and experience rides or attractions at Walt Disney World and take lots of pictures. Meeting up with fellow camera nerds is a great way to exchange tips and strategies for capturing better photographs of everything Disney.

In the next couple of weeks we will put out the schedule so that you will know where to find us in the parks. Keep checking these boards for that information.

We look forward to meeting you!

~Joanie

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

^^^ what she said!

9. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Back in June there was much discussion about our group costume for MNSSHP. Unfortunately, we never made a decision and it's much too late to do anything now. I propose that those of us who still have our tombstone shirts from 2011 wear them. Everyone else, wear whatever you like - Pixelmania shirt, Disney shirt, Halloween costume, whatever. The whole idea is to have fun, after all.

P.S. If anyone still wants a tombstone shirt, it looks like the order page is still around. Read the shirt ordering thread for discussion and tips.

10. mSummers

mSummers Member

Thanks for the reminder. I didn't think about bringing that shirt along

11. I just landed. Can't wait till next Wednesday! See everyone soon. I will be practicing for a week lol.

12. I will be around for 11 days of some comes in early. Pm for number.

13. Is party still open or sold out?

14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am pretty sure it is not. You can stop buy Guest Relations in the Magic Kingdom to ask though. 11 days? Awesome! Looking forward to arriving myself next Wednesday night.

15. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I've heard that 10/9 and 10/31 are sold out, but haven't heard about any others. Get your ticket ASAP if you plan to join us. I'm heading down on 10/11; maybe we'll run into each other.

16. We are heading to mk in morning. I will find out the scoop

17. I will be in Epcot all Saturday!

18. I am in! They are not sold out so I will be there to get the photo that my wife keeps reminding me that I have missed..... Headless Horseman lol

19. ELinder

ELinder Member

Oi! What, are you all still recovering from the Pixelmania hangovers? Still trying to make up for lost sleep? Decided to give up on the real world and just stay in the World? :) So how was it?!?!

Erich

20. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

It was a blast Erich! Except for the Great Pirates Tsunami on Saturday night that soaked us all!