Pixelmania 2014 dates

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by ddindy, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

As you may or may not recall, a few years ago we decided to alternate Pixelmania between December and October. We all love the parks at Christmas time, but most agree that the Halloween party is better.

Pixelmania 2013 was supposed to be the second October event, but due to a variety of circumstances we were forced to go in December two years in a row. Things are looking better this year, so Pixelmania is scheduled for October 16-19, 2014.

Mark your calendars and make your reservations now.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  2. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

Well, we get off a Disney Cruise on the 16th. Guess we'll just have to stretch the vacation!

3. I'm in!!!!! :-*

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Me too!!!!

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I guess I would say that I am in?[nb]Pending scheduling approvals from work, wife, kids, etc[/nb]

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I'm unknown - if I'm in, I likely won't know until late September, after I see how the cruise schedule works out...hopefully I'd still be able to find a DVC room that late. ; I'm still in on the mini-Pixelmania during the normal December time - even if I'm the only one going...October will be a last minute decision.

7. I also plan on making a December trip but I have not yet settled on the dates...
    ~Joanie

8. Is it a coincidence that the day I receive my mega shipment of Timmy's the official dates of Pixelmania 2014 are announced???

[​IMG]

I think NOT!

In other news I have not even gotten around to working on my Pixelmania pictures from December's meet because I am still working on my Halloween shots from an October trip! It's funny being so out of season with my pictures but come next Fall season and Christmas time my Flickr account is going to be carpet bombed with Halloween and Christmas shots...

~Joanie

9. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

We should be in..

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

@Joannie... Is the Dunkin bag bowing down to the superior coffee in that photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. ELinder

ELinder Member

Fingers crossed that I'll make it this time!

Erich

12. Yep! It seems that Dunkin knows when it is out beaned. I had my first giant mug from that batch today and it was heaven! I use a French press and I scream OOH LA LA each time I take a sip!
    ~Joanie

13. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

lol did i ever get you guys hooked. HAHAHAH

14. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Wait a minute...are either of your last names 'Horton'? ; Did ol' Tim secretly have a child before he drove his Pantera off the QEW in a fiery wreck?

15. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

OMG! I think I may actually get to attend this one! Woohoo!

16. Tim

Awesome!

17. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

I'll be attending BeOurGuestPodcast's Epic October and planned on leaving on October 15, but I may extend my trip and stay for for Pixalmania 2014. ; ; :)

WDWFigmentGary likes this.
  18. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

I'll be there December 3-13.

19. Instead of a December trip I booked a bounce back offer for the November dates of Sunday, Nov 16, 2014 to Friday 21st. The bounce back/discounts that were offered for December didn't start until too close to Christmas for me so November was a better fit. Even so I'm still not sure I am going to take this trip. I will have to see what the budget dictates... I am definitely in for October's Pixelmania though.

~Joanie

20. Tim

Awesome! ; It will be great to see you both, Joanie & Jackie!