Game 7's don't disappoint!

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by jbwolffiv, Apr 26, 2012.

1. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

That was vintage Devils hockey. Win the battle along the boards and wait for your scoring chances. Bad game for the Flyers, it was amazing how they couldn't get any pressure going. I predicted Flyers in 5, so that's the win I gave the Devils.
    Funny thing is I think they played better in the 10-3 loss lol!

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Stupid Flyers. ; How could they blow game 2? ; Now I know why I hate them too! ; ;)

3. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

I'm reporting zackiedawg to the moderator lol!!!

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Game three to Devils!!!! ; 4-3 in OT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. zackiedawg

Ugh! ; Not again. ; Tim - go arrest Brodeur so he can't make the next game.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

And Game 4 to NJ! ; Devils up 3-1 in games.

7. zackiedawg

Tim, you didn't arrest Brodeur! ; Can't you pull him over and billy-club out his taillight or something? ; That's what the good old boys down here would do!
    On the other hand - go L.A.! ; Sweep in 4 to make the western finals...first 8th seed to knock out #1 and #2.

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

getting. ; really. ; aggravated. ;

9. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

I've never seen a team with so much offensive talent get shutdown like this before. It's just mind boggling how they keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. Dump the puck, Broduer stops it, passes to defenseman, chips it out of the zone.
    Jersey just seems faster and is all over the Flyers. Ugh

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I can imaging this will continue with the sus. of Girioux. ; That being said, after seeing the replay I feel the call on ice was sufficient, 2 mins for hitting him well after the puck was gone. ; Zubrus even looked as if he moved into the hit some. ; I can only imagine how this will help Shanahan's ability to walk the streets of Philadelphia.

11. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

And this series is over! ; New Jersey on the Conf Finals!

12. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Hate to say it but congrats to the NJ Devils...

<Tim throws up in his own mouth>

13. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

i bet NBC is hoping the Rangers close out its series tonight so they can get on with the conference finals this weekend. ; The NHL is praying for an LAK-NYR finals. ; Game on!

14. zackiedawg

So am I! ; Actually, I'm praying for an L.A. vs anyone but the Devils final...Rangers would do fine, but Caps would be fine too. ; Though the Caps were terrible against the Devils this year, so I don't know that they'd have any hope of winning that series.

15. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am feeling the love here in NJ! ;

16. Paul

Paul Member

Those Caps are a feisty bunch, don't rule them out. ; Since the Bruins and Flyers are out, my next choice are the Rangers.

17. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

where is the love for NJ?

18. Paul

Paul Member

I would root for the Devils........if they were playing the Canadiens.

19. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

funny, I feel the same way about the Rangers

20. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Rivalries run deep, don't they? You know, the Caps did to the Bruins this year what the '71 Canadiens did to the Big Bad Bruins of yore.

So, another game 7 as the Rangers could not pull off another late game miracle. ; Both teams are riding a hot goalie which are younger the the Great Brodeur. ; Both conference finals are goalie driven. ; I think goaltenders might be a hot commodity in this year's draft.