Find the Swirly Thingies! (REVEALED)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by zackiedawg, Feb 11, 2009.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Re: Find the Swirly Thingies!

It sure looks like the sides of the registers for the quick service area, but you said not inside. Would it be on the Beer cart that is lakeside in front of China?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

For some odd reason, the speakers installed for Tapestry around the Tea Drink Shop (across from the entrance gate) are tugging at my memory. Specifically the covers of them.

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Not the beer cart...or the registers. And not the speakers either. Nice tries...keep checking out the China pavilion, and see if you can find it in there somewhere. If noone can find it by tonight when I get home from work, I'll post the original.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

did someone already guess the trinket carts in front of the Tomb Warriors?

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Not the trinket carts. I'm guessing I may have picked something a tad too obscure! It is actually quite noticeable - it's outdoors, and is probably passed by nearly everyone that goes through China exhibit...but since it's a close crop of a detail, it may just be a bit too close-up to guess what it is.

So I'll reveal the item...

It's the very ornate hanging bell object that sits to the right just as you head outside from the theater, or the wide covered shops at the back of the pavilion.

[attachment deleted by admin]

6. Deniz

Deniz Member

Good one Justin! The colors are the not the ones I tend to associate with the China Pavilion (bright reds, green, blues) which really threw me off!