Coronado Springs

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by sstjean, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

you have a few beauties in there, leo. ; nice job. ;

2. Bob D.

Bob D. Member

Great shots! ; These pictures bring back memories. ; We stayed at Coronado two or three times in the late 90's and loved it. ; One of these years we have to check it out again.

Bob

3. Paul

Paul Member

nice place, I would like to stay there again sometime. ; Nice shots!

4. goofy101

goofy101 Member

really like the shot of the pool

5. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Thanks guys. We stayed @ Grand Floridian in Nov '06 (One month before our fist ever stay @ Coronado), so that morning I got up & headed out while my wife headed out for meetings. I rode the Monorail to MK & then caught a bus to CSR. Unfortunately it was a drizzly / rainy morning, not ideal for picture taking. But, it gave me a chance to check out the lay of the land there so I was all prepared for our stay there the following month.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I really have enjoyed these photo's! ; I have stayed there once, but we almost always go there for lunch one day on our trip as we really enjoy the Pepper Market. ; I really must remember to take some photo's there the next time I go.

7. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

The Pepper Market is Awesome. My son absolutely loves eating there. He thinks it is so much fun to go from station to station & have them stamp his card. He would probably think differently if he was paying the bill. LOL

8. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

These all look great. I'm really excited about staying there in April!

9. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Enjoy it Pixie. While you are there, We will be in Jamaica (Beaches). I plan on getting lots of Great pics there.

10. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

View from our room...
    [​IMG]

Chillin' with my youngest...
    [​IMG]

11. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Very Nice.

We actually had a change of plans. I am currently in Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) for a 1 month stretch & then we depart Miami on an Eastern Caribbean Cruise 1 week after I return home on 21 May.