Starbucks coming to Disney Parks (sorry Tim Horton)

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Paul, Apr 23, 2012.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Does that mean DHS will be hosting a MIGLDC? ; (Mickey's Inter-Galactic Life Day Celebration)

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I wouldn't put it past management.

3. fotodave

fotodave Member

Its my understand that this will be an "Operating Participant" location that is essentially a MSUSA-themed Starbucks... minus Starbucks signage, logos, etc.

Corporate partnerships are nothing new.

Siemens with Illuminations & SSE. ; ATT before that. ; Chevrolet at Test Track, HP at M:S, The American Adventure used to be Amex, Kodak with the Park Maps, Muppets and formerly Imagination and well as countless other things, ; Coca-Cola, before that Pepsi, Orville Reddenbacher Popcorn, Energizer used to sponsor something, and so on and so on. ; Nestle and their awful coffee....

Bring on my Mocha.

4. Paul

Paul Member

Really enjoyed having a nice cold Frappaccino in DCA this Summer, look forward to the same in WDW.

5. Dooku77

Dooku77 Member

Has anyone been to Main St to see the new Starbucks cafe? I'm really bummed out by this.

6. When I was there 2 weeks ago I didn't see it opened yet

7. Dooku77

Dooku77 Member

I wish it wouldn't open until after May so I wouldn't have to see it. From what I understand they are moving all of the food items to different parts of the park. I do not know where the giant cinnamon rolls will be.

8. gary

gary Member

fear not grasshopper, the people of pixel shall know the way

9. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Don't worry - have a few large Starbuck's coffees when you get to the park, and you'll be pumped up with enough energy to hunt every last corner of the parks to find those cinnamon rolls!

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, we do know that they are at Gaston's...

(Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk)

11. Dooku77

Dooku77 Member

Lol I like your style.