YeHaa Bob T-shirts??

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Jan 31, 2016.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I say we go forward with the professional art. I know what the guy can do, both from the shirts he's done for us and from his display at shows. If Bob wants to add the shirts to his store, then more power to him.

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

I agree on the professional art.

One comment comes to mind after looking back over the options. I don't think we should include the name of the resort or even the full name of the bar on the shirt. Disney protects those names and we wouldn't want Bob to get in trouble for using it if he chooses to. I think "ruling the roost since 1997" is probably enough of a location identification.

Also does anyone know Bob's T-Shirt size? It would be awesome to surprise him with one.

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Good call. We don't want to fight Disney legal. And if I had to guess Bob's size, I'd say large. Anyone going to see him this summer who could ask?

mSummers likes this.
  4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I'll give you that much, but our previous shirt for Mulch... Wouldn't the name Mulch, Sweat n' Shears have been protected as well. I'm not arguing to leave everything as is, I guess I'm asking if that is something we missed but also zazzle missed with the original fan tee site...

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Leaving off the resort name is very easily taken care of and the tag of "ruling the roost" would definitely be known by fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  6. mSummers

mSummers Member

It probably was, but I didn't think about that at the time. As for the original fan tee site, Zazzle can't keep track of everything, so unless someone reported it, they probably never knew.

If we were just printing a small number of them to wear once, I don't think anyone would care. Once someone starts selling them, it could be an issue if the wrong person gets bent out of shape over it.

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  7. mSummers

mSummers Member

Actually, we may not have to ask him directly. I just remembered seeing him share a photo that he tagged his daughter in. I'll see if I can get in contact with her.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You're right... And that's what I had run into when I had the "Gary's Grande" tees made. Had to be sure to point out to the printers that they were going to be one-off tees that were for a small group and nothing more. On the other hand, other printers could care less and will allow you to print anything. ( I'm sure they figure they have some type of "out" if hit with a lawsuit)

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Well I am all in on this one now! My flight was due in at 8:30 pm which would have made it hard to make this. Since United decided to cancel that flight and put me on one that had me arrive at 9:45, they were nice enough to put me on an earlier flight. Now I arrive at MCO at 5:45 pm, plenty of time to get to All Star Sports and catch a cab to the show!

Now just to spring this on school and tell them I had no control over the flight change and I have to leave at 12:00 noon that day!

So, in short, sign me up!!!!!

Joanie Eddis-Koch and mSummers like this.