Yahoo! I'm goin' to Disney World! (again)

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Treelo, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Treelo

Treelo Member

Yippee!!!! ; It's official... we've booked another trip to WDW!

We're going to be there for Valentine's Day, just a few short months from now! :) ; Staying at Wilderness Lodge for a week... I can't wait *happy dance*

Now... a question that someone out there can doubtless answer... we've never flown West Jet before... how are they? ; They came out more expensive than AirTransat, but the flight times were better (none of this getting to the airport for 4 a.m. stuff this time)... are they decent? ; Flights generally on time? ; Planes clean and comfy? ; Flight crew generally decent?

2. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Treelo, you will LOVE WestJet. ; They are all so friendly and happy on the plane, you get your own TV to watch in the seat in front of you, there is a lot of room to move around in, and it is a great experience. ; Depending on what plane you get, you may get leather seats!! ; You won't have much trouble at all with West Jet. ; We never have. ; They are the only air carrier we love to fly anymore.

But you must be sooo excited to go to WDW again. ; Have you stayed at WL before?

3. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Hmmm... Maybe we should book something in Feb .... :)

4. Treelo

Treelo Member

Awesome... space is good! ;) ;How's the legroom?

We haven't stayed at WL before... we're working our way through the deluxe resorts while we can still somewhat afford them *laugh* (i.e. while we're still kidless) ;We did Contemporary (pre-renovations) for the honeymoon ('cuz it was unique, and the monorail ran right through it, so convenience!), and Animal Kingdom last time (how can you beat looking out the window at giraffes and zebras?)... and Wilderness Lodge was next on my list just because the pics look so awesome!

I'm so jazzed! ;3 months and 1 week!!!!

Now I just need to find me a Disney-themed countdown ticker ;)

5. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

YAY for you (but I am so jealous!)

We flew WestJet when we went for our HM; and no complaintes really.

Legroom is good in the first row, and by one of the emergency exits. Other than that, it is like any other airline I have flown (canadian and air canada)

6. highland3

highland3 Member

Okay, I'm officially a little jealous!!!

As mentioned above, you'll be very happy with Westjet.

We didn't stay at WL, but did visit it and look around. ; It seemed like a great place to stay!!!

7. This is an older thread, I know, but when I saw the mention of Westjet, just had to chirp in. ; I LOVE Westjet. ; Direct flights from Ottawa, TVs in each seat (keeps the kiddies amused to say the least), and lots of room. ; Sure beats the heck out of the competition (not) from Air Canada - with AC, have to fly into Toronto, change terminals, go through customs there - I've had one horrendous experience flying through Toronto with Air Canada that makes me avoid them at all costs if at all possible (but with family io the East Coast, that's pretty hard to do - since they have a monopoly). ;