Wyndham Bonnet Creek... who's stayed there?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Treelo, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Treelo

Treelo Member

With this many Disney Junkies in one place, somebody's got to have stayed at Bonnet Creek, right?

We're looking at renting a 2 bedroom unit there in November... what do I need to know? ; What's good? ; What's bad? ; Should we do a serious re-think? ; It'll be me, my hubby, our son (he'll be about 9 months old then), and my parents. ; What's their shuttle to the parks like? ; Should we just suck it up and drive to a park or the TTC instead?

Clearly I have far too many questions and not nearly enough information *laugh* ; Hubby's been doing most of the research/planning on this one so far.

2. @Treelo We stayed there a while back when they first opened. I cannot recall the year but we really liked it. The building was clean, the furniture was nice, the pool was great, the service was good at the time. It may have been about 5-6 years ago. We really did not have to bring a thing, other then our clothes.

The location is close to DTD and good if you have a car. That's gonna be one of the downsides of staying off property. There is no Disney Transportation to get you around. We never used their shuttle however I suspect that it will be similar to all other hotel shuttle whereby they have a set schedule and if you miss it, you are on your own. Another thing to keep in mind is that the resort is close to many, many other hotels therefore there will be lots of traffic.

Good luck with the rest of the planning.