Wishes - post your best

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by mainstreet1997, May 11, 2009.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Guys ALL of these on this page are brilliant! ; Nice work and thanks for posting!

2. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Great shots Figgy. Thanks for sharing those with US.

3. WDWmemories

WDWmemories Member

There are some great pictures on this thread - thanks to everyone for posting them! ; It is always fun to see the colors and angles other people pick up.

4. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

My latest effort from last night...Setup on the castle side of the partners statue.

Starting with Tinkerbell.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

They were all amazing! ; This is my only one that looks semi good.

6. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Very nice Jeff!

I'm wondering if Ray will get a pic of Dumbo during his trip. ; Making me pine for returning to FL.

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Jeff and John, great photo's! ; thanks for posting. ; I can't wait to get some more of my own when I am there in August.

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I can't wait for winter again, when I won't mind spending hours standing with a tripod waiting out my spot for the show and taking pics. ; I pretty much shut down on my fireworks and parade photos from May - September...too hot!

9. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work Jeff! ;

10. Krisathelas

Krisathelas Member

Michael...I used one of yours as my desktop because its just so amazing. ;

Although, every single picture in this thread is incredible. ; I think Wishes is by far one of my most favorite things EVER in DW and these completely do them justice. ; Nice work everyone.

11. MrToad

MrToad Member

Incredible shots everyone! ; Mine don't compare, but here are a few from last week that I like.

[attachment deleted by admin]

12. Cory_Disbrow

Cory_Disbrow Member

I figured I'd revive a dying topic, as I really love Wishes, and this August was the first time I was in WDW when I actually knew how to shoot fireworks!

[​IMG]

Click to go to Flickr!

13. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Hmmm...I got a few that I like, but nothing too extravagant. ; I kept missing the big fireworks. ; They look almost goth like
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. but very sharp though!

15. Cory_Disbrow

Cory_Disbrow Member

16. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Member

From my first time shooting Fireworks at Disney, still my #1 fireworks shot.

[​IMG]

17. Cory I think you stole that one off of a planning DVD or brochure or something!

18. Kaigler

Kaigler Member

19. Kaigler

Kaigler Member

Wow, thats a great picture. ; Very nice.

20. paulg

paulg Member