Wishes leaving, MSEP returning, all part of Summer Nightastic!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Roger, Feb 10, 2010.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Re: Wishes leaving, MSEP returning, all part of Su

I almost came to tears the last time I saw Wishes at WDW (Spring of 2009) with the parents. ; Between the little girl's voice and the background music. ; " Star light, Star Bright..." Wow. ; Realistically, it is nice to see something different, but I will still miss it until it's return.

[​IMG]
    Wishes... pre-Tripod

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. dishippy

dishippy Member

I'm upset that I'm not going to be able to get down to the ; world to see nightastic or the electrical parade, since I've never seen it. But Spectro Magic is also a great parade and I'm glad it will be back when I head back in 2011.

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

FYI while WDW hasn't decided what to do in 2011, Disneyland doesn't want the parade back until 2012[nb]Something about too much construction, and the parade doesn't fit in Radiator Springs.[/nb], so I'm guessing that Summer 2011 will see MSEP at MK again.

4. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

I'm guilty for going to visit Hogwarts...but only for two nights.
    I remember this parade when I visited Disneyland when I was 6. Well, maybe I remember that I went to see it, I don't remember too much about it except that Cinderella blew me a kiss ; :-*
    I'm curious as to what the new effects on the TOT will be. Can't wait for the end of May!

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

WDW has announced that Summer Nightastic will run from June 6 to August 14.

I had hoped it would last through Labor Day so I could make a quick trip down and avoid the crowds. ; Maybe they'll change their minds.