Which Defunct Attraction Do You Miss The Most?

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by QueenElsa, Apr 24, 2014.

1. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

For me, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride & Body Wars were a part of my childhood and I'm sad that they're gone..I was also pretty sad about 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea. How about you guys, which attraction do you miss the most?

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

20,000 Leagues is at the top of my list. I'd also love to see the Country Bear Jamboree return to its original form and have it run the Christmas show again. The shortened show lost a lot of the humor of the original and feels too rushed.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I would love to see 20,000 Leagues again as well as Mr. Toad. But having been a typical teenager when I first visited Epcot I skipped Horizons, and it sounds like the kind of attraction I would now do over and over and over and .....

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

Good point. I'd like to see Horizions and the original Imagination Pavilion. I didn't do them much as a kid but would love them now.

5. ELinder

ELinder Member

Hmm, maybe my avatar gives a clue which ride I miss... :D

Erich

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

World of Motion and the original Imagination.

7. ayesell

ayesell Member

World of Motion tops my list.

8. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

For me it's the skyway. Then world of motion, horizons, 20,000 leagues, and the movie in the seas.

9. Those are all great ones. I'm gonna throw in Mickey's house.

10. Tim

Ooooohhhh.... @Craig Skyway is a great one! The photos from up there would have been so much fun #WouldHaveBeenAPixelmaniaMeet

11. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Mr. Toad's, World of Motion are definitely on my list. I miss the boats in Animal Kingdom that originally went around the park zones. And strangely enough, I actually miss a free ride from way back...If You Had Wings.

12. firelily99

firelily99 Member

I have never been to WDW but I have heard that World of Motion was amazing as were the boats in Animal Kingdom.

13. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I think I need a visit to YouTube this weekend to see some of these old attractions!

14. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44 Member

I wish I could've seen the Adventurer's Club. I never did get to go there when I was younger, so I really have no memory of what I missed out on. From what I've read, however, it looks like I would've enjoyed it.

15. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I miss the old animation tour at the Studios, the one with real animators making real films. And most of all, I miss the Walter Cronkite / Robin Williams film that was an integral part of the tour.

16. Tim

The Adventurer's Club was amazing! Check out my PHOTO GALLERY from the Adventurer's Club... some of the photos may not be as funny without context but it was a great time.

17. Tim

Also, let's bring back the previous spiel for the TTA featuring Peter Renaday and nix the current snore-fest.