Welcome to the TMIP forums, Deniz.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tim, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Deniz

Deniz Member

Hey Lisa! It was great meeting you as well and hanging out during Very Merry! I don't have my MF pictures posted--in fact, I haven't had a chance to really organize them yet. Was there something specific you were looking for?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

The carousel picture of Kim, Paul and I from the Very Merry party. :) I'm always amazed at how long it takes me to go through all those pictures and get them organized! I finally started with MouseFest and kept going backward through a bunch of trips and events.

3. Kiki

Kiki Member

As usual...late to the party...I need to check this area of the Board more often...

Welcome to TMIP, Deniz! It was fun at Mousefest meeting you and spending time together. I have a picture of you I could post, but...just like the others, you were looking down and your face doesn't show... A woman of mystery....hmmm...

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

You're right! I found a shot of myself "doing a Wilson" in the Randy Holbrook contest thread. I'm the only one with a camera up and ready in the group.jpg photo.

Nice meeting you at Mousefest.

Dennis

5. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

I only have one teensy-tiny photo of the woman of mystery - second from left during the MVMCP!

[​IMG]

Grumpy took our picture, and he didn't use the zoom!

6. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

Not to be mistaken for me ;) Must be another Grumpy...haha

7. You people are nuts. Ive totally got to hang out with you all more next year!

8. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

LOL - no, it was a Grumpy Old Man disguised as a Photopass Cast Member! Not a good job fit for that guy... :D

9. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

hence the new avatar. nice.

10. Deniz

Deniz Member

I feel the need to flesh this story out a little.

Mr. Grumpy got that name not by the constant scowl he wore or his barking tone of voice. He got it because he nearly bit my head off when I asked him to take a picture with my camera in addition to the two photopass passes handed to him. I was told "I won't even hold a camera!" Fine. So he took the photos with photopass cards, and we got ready to leave when he decided that he all of a sudden could take pictures using all of our personal cameras. Great! What he neglected to tell us was that he didn't know how to use any camera made after 1965. ("How do you take a picture with this thing" Grumps demanded. "Um, try the big button.." "grumph") As a result each new picture took a full 2 minutes, which created a new back-up in the narrow, teeny-tiny pathway that is the rose garden during a mousefest event at fireworks time. I think the next lady in line was ready to throw a shoe at us (or perhaps at grumps). The kicker is that management decided that maybe a cast member should come in to relieve the guy, but grumpmaster would not let him near the photopass camera, actually physically swatting the guy away and bellowing "I'm doing it!!" leaving both the relief team and management absolutely bewildered and me in absolute hysterics.

11. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

And now you have The Rest Of The Story. :) I'd forgotten about him refusing to leave! He was SO grumpy about not being able to understand anyone's camera.

12. Tim

a paul harvey reference!

13. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

You GOT it! I'm glad someone did. ;D

14. I love Paul Harvey! I listen to his "The Rest of The Story"s on the way to work. Im really bad about figuring out who hes talking about though. He did one about Julie Andrews last week...nope not a clue LOL.

15. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

I haven't heard any Paul Harvey in years. I guess he tries to keep you from figuring out who he's talking about - or at least I hope he tries to keep you guessing! LOL

16. Tim

yes, i am the king of random.

17. Scubamickey

Scubamickey Member

Welcome :)

18. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

So was he wearing his seasonal ID badge?

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

19. NitroStitch

NitroStitch Member

No - apparently he was working undercover!

20. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Welcome aboard 8)