Want to save money on your Disney trip????

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by thefrugalmouselover, Apr 18, 2014.

1. I'm beginning my blog about saving money on your trip and posted my first entry about places and new things I've learned about saving money on trips!

I'd LOVE your feedback!

Click here to visit The Frugal Mouse Lover!

2. 00003

00003 Member

Yes, of course I want, but without sacrificing my experience. It is fine for me to give out money, but not waste it. And if we are talking about Disney, I am willing to pay a lot as I believe the price just comes right with all they have to offer and to their audience.

3. firelily99

firelily99 Member

Who wouldn't want to save money on their trip? as long as the information is legitimate then I would be willing to check it out.

4. Coming from someone who has previously worked for Disney as an intern and does extensive research all the time.. it's my blog, and it's legit. Have fun!

5. blackbettie33

blackbettie33 Member

Thank you so much for the awesome information, me and my husband have been wanting to plan a trip to WDW for a while now.

6. skywatcher

skywatcher Member

Wow, this is so cool! Thanks for the helpful information! I've never believed we could actually save money on a Disney trip. I'm certainly going to check this out.

7. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Member

These are definitely great tips for first-timers and for anyone who goes to Disney, really. I especially love how you went into detail on the fluctuations of the events, and what the parks are typically like each day...nice job!