This thread is about Disney movies

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jeremy Gilkes, May 2, 2014.

1. Jeremy Gilkes

Jeremy Gilkes Member

More specifically Disney movies continuity. Like the Aladdin trilogy. Where the genie's free by the end of the first one but in the second one he still wears the wrist bands. "Phenomenal cosmic power. Itty bitty living space."- Genie. My personal favorite Disney movie next to the lion king.

2. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

@Jeremy Gilkes Aladdin is a wonderful Disney classic movie along with The Lion King. My favorite Disney classic is Beauty and the Beast. I love how Belle is portrayed compared to other Princesses with her want of adventure and knowledge. Plus, the story as a whole is just wonderful.

What makes you love Aladdin so much? What thrives you towards that movie in particular? :)

3. tikilalalove

tikilalalove Member

@Bloomsie and @Jeremy Gilkes I like both Aladdin and Beauty and The Beast! The plot twists were so unexpected!

But my favorite is "The Little Mermaid!" Admit it, every woman wished to be a mermaid when they were kids. So yeah, the movie really made a big impact to its audience, especially to the kids! Until now, I still wish to become a mermaid at least once! I want to travel under the ocean!

4. Jeremy Gilkes

Jeremy Gilkes Member

@Bloomsie Aladdin's character is a very different prince from the rest of the princes. He's poor lives on the streets. The Genie's voiced by Robin Williams. You can't go wrong with Robin Williams.

5. CrystalMarie

CrystalMarie Member

I agree with @Jeremy Gilkes. Aladdin is one of my favorite Disney movies also. My top favorite would definitely be The Lion King. So many great messages are in that movie and I cry every time I see it.