THE BIG REVEAL!!! Red's PM2K21 Bonus Tee

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Sep 11, 2021.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You've all been patiently waiting for it... If you joined in on ZoomelMania friday night you got the sneak peek... So here it is in all it's glory...

THE YEAR WITHOUT A PIXELMANIA (2020)
    IMG_7487.JPG

The cast of Maniacs…
    Heat Miser (Red), Jack Frost (John), Ignatious (Michael), Mother Nature (Nancy), Santa (Dennis), Mrs. Claus (Joanie), Jingle & Jangle (Dave & Gillian), Dog Catcher (Tim) and the Mayor (Gary).

*don't worry about the color difference in "THE"... this is a fourth draft and the fifth is corrected (it just wouldn't let me upload the png file for some reason)

*-----The Pertinent Info (Prices and Such)-------*

The sizes and prices of the tee(s)
    1) If choosing a WHITE Tee... $20 for sizes Small thru XL (sizes 2XL to 6XL are $2-3 more per size)
    2) If choosing a COLORED Tee... $30 for sizes Small thru XL (sizes 2XL to 6XL are $2-3 more per size)
    > the cost of the tee is $20 and there is a $10 charge for the pretreatment process and white ink base coat.

The Tees will be the HANES BEEFY TEE (click the blue link/name). It is a 6.1oz tee, so it is a slightly heavier (ie more durable) weight than a traditional screen printed tee. As for colors, while the website lists 53 Colors available, the "heather" colors are not usable for printing as they have too high of a polyester content. Also keep in mind that due to the pandemic, some colors are in short supply.

So I ask that if you choose to go with a Colored Tee, please provide a couple of color options in case your preferred color is sold out. Also include if a basic White Tee is okay if all else fails (it would save you a little money after all).

Here is an image I photoshopped to give you an idea of what the artwork looks like on both light and dark colored tees. I initially thought that the lighter tees were going to be the way to go, but after putting this together, I've changed my mind. I think that the DEEP FOREST (dark green) and the SMOKE GRAY (dark gray but nor black) look the best... with NAVY coming in 3rd.

You_Doodle_2021-09-11T19_29_45Z.JPG

*---------WHAT I NEED FROM YOU----------*
    1. The SIZE you wish to purchase.
    2. If you want a WHITE tee or a COLORED tee.
    3. If choosing colored, also give me your 2-3 PREFERRED COLORS... IN ORDER.
    4. Your PREFERRED METHOD OF DELIVERY.. I can mail them to you (add $2 for postage) or I can bring them with me to Pixelmania (for those attending). Delivery at PM2K21 might be the best option for those attending knowing that the USPS is not all that reliable right now, but I will ship to you if you like.
    5. Your PREFERRED METHOD OF PAYMENT... (PayPal) - (Cash) - (Meal or Drink coverage) are all acceptable... the latter two only if you will be attending PixelMania.
    6. If ordering more than one shirt (for yourself or a family member) please provide the info from steps 1-3 for each tee ordered.
    7. There might be a small discount if more than 10 Tees are ordered. If there is a discount available, prices will be adjusted accordingly and I will notify you. This is another reason I would prefer not to be paid for the shirts until the order has actually been placed.
    **PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY SUNDAY - 9/19/21 (one week)**
    This will allow me to send the order to the printer and get it back in time to mail out if needed.

*----- THE ORDER (as placed on Mon 9/20) ----*

Red (Jeff) (1): White
    Red (2): Smoke Gray
    Joanie: XL - White
    Dennis (1): M - White
    Dennis (2): M - Smoke Gray
    Gary: 2XL - Smoke Gray
    John: XL - Deep Forest
    Dave: L - Smoke Gray
    Gillian: Sm - Deep Forest
    Tim: L - Smoke Gray
    Michael: XL - White
    Nancy: XL - White

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Tim... like previous years... I will "trade" you one of the Bonus Tees for the artwork file of the Official Tee so that I can have it printed on one of my own-sized tees. If you get the artwork from Aaron in the next week or two. Just let me know if that works for you.

3. I'm a white, size XL, delivered at Pixelmania and I will Pay pal you.
    ~Joanie

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Shirt 1: Medium, white, Pixelmania, PayPal
    Shirt 2: Medium, Deep forest / Smoke gray / Navy, Pixelmania, PayPal

5. gary

gary Member

XXL, SMOKE GRAY I WILL PAYPAL

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

XL
    Smoke Gray-Deep Forrest-Navy
    I can get it at Pixelmania
    Paypal will work fine for me

Thank you!!!!

7. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Nice shirt! You guys look great

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You're in there too... as Mother Nature (the one to the left of Santa)

Nancy AK likes this.
  9. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

@RedOctober25 Thank you for including me! Can I get an XL white? I’ll send through PayPal. What’s your PayPal ?

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Paypal is redoctober25@juno.com

HOWEVER... please wait to send. I think there might be a discount for ordering more than 10 shirts... which we will be close to (or over) with you opting to get one. As soon as I find out (Planning on placing the order on the 20th ) I will let everyone know the final price... at which point you can send the payment thru PayPal.

Nancy AK likes this.
  11. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

Ok. Thank you.

12. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

@RedOctober25 For those who weren't on the Zoomelmania call, can you please list the characters and the corresponding Pixelmaniacs?

13. ExploringWDW

ExploringWDW Member

For Gillian: Small, deep forest, second choice navy.
    For me: Large, deep forest, second choice smoke gray

Cash

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I added the Cast List under the artwork… scroll back up to the top to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy AK and Joanie Eddis-Koch like this.
  15. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Gary... did you have a backup color if the Smoke Gray is not available in your size?

16. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

@RedOctober25, can I change mine from WHITE to XL SMOKE GRAY? Thank you

17. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

…and if smoke gray is unavailable, back to the white?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy AK likes this.
  18. Nancy AK

Nancy AK Member

yes, Please and Thank you

19. gary

gary Member

yes the forest green

20. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Long story shorter... the order has been initiated... Deep Forest must be a popular color because they only had it in Small (congrats Gillian). That means Smoke Gray and White were the colors most of you are getting (still looks really good). They did mention that there will be a small discount since there were more 10 or more shirts in the order (thanks Dennis for getting two)... However, until they arrive from the manufacturer/supply company, I do not know what the actual discount is (I'm thinking it will be a couple dollars off the cost of the tee).

I'll keep everyone informed of the progress.

jbwolffiv and Nancy AK like this.