Symbols - Solved

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by haunteddoc, Apr 2, 2012.

1. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Where in the world? ; Is this the beginnings of a new language or just random symbols?

Attached Files:

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Re: Symbols

If you can answer the cryptic riddle, you will solve this puzzle.

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Hmmm...an odd cryptogram indeed! ; Being an 'expert' at deciphering crypts (they were going to feature me in DaVinci Code, but that other crypto guy got the gig), I can tell that this says: 'NSION'. ; Now, where might you find nsion? ; Maybe a new TV show like CSI, but this one called NSI, and it's telling you 'NSI is on!'. ; No... ; How about a new boy band...rather than N'Sync, they're N'Sion. ; No... ; WAIT! ; I got it. ; This is at Magic Kingdom, in Fantasyland...it's a clue telling you of the new Fantasyland expaNSION.

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I am pretty sure that is in the inteactive queue for Haunte Mansion, the books you can press in?

5. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

Haunted Mansion it is. ; Very well done. ; Although I do like the cryptogram for the Fantasy Land expansion. ; Do you think it could be an encrypted message from the "beyond"?

6. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Good one. I was going to guess somewhere in the Tower of Terror Main Entrance Parlor or Pre-Show Room.

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

That may be the first one of these that I knew pretty quick, usually I have no clue. ; Maybe it is the amount of time my daughter and I spent playing with the books last summer.