Recent Animal Kingdom Pix

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Kiki, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Wonderful details Kiki. I love the radiator cap.
    After seeing all your AK photos, I haved decided I may be walking through this park WAY to fast!
    Wonderful photos Kiki!

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I fixed your statement to show you why DCA failed as built. Disneyland Resort is more of a local park than touristy (compared to Orlando) but they thought they could change that. Well, didn't work.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. Kiki

Kiki Member

I totally understand that and wondered why they would do something like when they announced it, having had the experience with the Florida Aquarium.

The real genius behind the Disney magic has long been missing and may never have let a project like that go forward. The current management does a good job at continuing the magic, but there can only be one creative visionary that drives a company to that level; the rest is just the maintenance crew.

4. Roger

Eisner was never the same after Frank died. But now we have Iger and Lasseter, and I think that's good. They brought Marty back to help. This could be the third wave of Disney improvement, the first being the obvious Walt & Roy era. Now if they could only move Rasulo out of the picture.......

5. gary

gary Member

i don't know about this roger, now you have me rethinking our spending 2 days post cruise at disneyland, karen has never seen it and i haven't been since 1980, and i have nothing but fond memories of my 1978,1979,1980 trips to the city of angels, now i'm concerned with karen or myself being majorly dissapointed, esp karen as it's been my 25 year rave about the original and how that all started me down the path to disney addiction that's kept me going to wdw so many times
    ps., although i so far still feel everyone should at least once walk in walt's footsteps

6. Roger

Disneyland has changed a lot since your last visit then. I was going to type it out but basically every land has gone through major changes. As a whole Walt's Park is still in very good shape; it's younger sister is the problem.

Two days in Disneyland will be good. You wouldn't need too much time over across the esplanade. But hey the preview center should be open by then! See the art for Radiator Springs racing! I can't wait for the renovations at DCA to be completed...when they're done DCA should almost look like a different park.

7. Kiki

Kiki Member

From 04.19.08

[​IMG]

8. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

You have a great eye and loads of talent. Please keep sharing and inspiring those of us still learning!

9. Kiki

Kiki Member

That's pretty high praise...now I have to live up to it!

Photography is a life-long love affair. Avail yourself to as many good photography exhibits and shows as you can. We all learn from each other.

Keep snapping!

10. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Kiki - Love the one with the rainbow over EE & also the one further where EE is glowing from the setting sun.

11. Kiki

Kiki Member

Thanks, Cooleo! Doesn't it make you just want to be there right now? It does me!

12. Roger

[me=Roger]only has 9 more days to go![/me]

13. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

tim has 30 days to go!

14. Kiki

Kiki Member

Gosh, it seems like there's a party in there somewhere, eh?

15. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

That it does!!! I will so excited when the next trip comes along to use my new camera for pics such as these.

16. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Here's a few of my own from AK....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Roger

Love the macaw shot!

Love the bats shot!

18. Kiki

Kiki Member

Oooohhh...nice! The Macaw making an escape cracks me up.

19. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Those are great Cooleo!
    All these fantastic photos are making me really want to go to AK!
    I cant wait to have lunch and drinks at the Tusker House and spend the afternoon shooting.

20. Roger

I was going to say that too! I just don't know when in my plans I'll be there next week!