POTD - Epcot

Discussion in 'Picture of the Day' started by ddindy, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

7. Nice work, John. ; I've always found the computer room to be a difficult place to get a good shot.

8. ddindy

9. ddindy

10. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Spring? What spring? Been snowing in Syracuse since "Spring" officially began.

11. ddindy

I'll never forget the day that it snowed on the first day of Indy 500 practice in May.

12. gary

gary Member

April 7, 2001 we had a foot of snow here on long island. my father in law lost about 15 acres of potatoes in the ground. others lost more as planting had been underway for a week

13. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

So I shouldnt post pictures of spring in the south- or if I do run and hide as ya'll through a snowball at me.. ;)

14. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Oh, please, do. ; Yes, we'll be jealous but it is nice to know it is happening somewhere!

15. ddindy

I didn't have anything for Earth Day, so here's the next best thing: Spaceship Earth at night.

[​IMG]
    Earth night

16. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

When Mary 'olds your 'and
    You feel so grand
    Your 'eart starts beatin'
    Like a big brass band
    Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Mary
    No wonder that it's Mary that we love!

[​IMG]Jolly Holiday with Mary by Scottwdw, on Flickr

17. I'm gearing up for Disneyland in July. Until then I'm satisfying (or trying to satisfy) my inner mouse by trying to save some shots I had written off completely. Here's a before and after:

[​IMG]2PM_6748 - Version X by rickenmartin78, on Flickr

[​IMG]UK Pavilion by rickenmartin78, on Flickr

I like this one because there's no one in it...

(Sigh) I need some fish 'n' chips.

18. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Looks like someone came in through the International Gateway? Nice ones Peter.

19. Indeed. After staying at Beach Club, I've found my favorite resort. I would stay there over any of the MK resorts because of its proximity to Epcot. Jus' sayin'.

20. ddindy

I stayed at the Boardwalk for three nights several years ago. The room was nice and the location was great, but for the same money I could stay for a week at Pop. And that's what I've done ever since.

We all go faster than this on the highway, don't we? But where's that crazy banked curve on your local Interstate?
    And you can rest assured that my TMIP hat was safely in my pocket when I took this ride. :)

[​IMG]
    High-speed loop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.