Port Oleans Food Court

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by HPS3, Apr 14, 2012.

1. HPS3

HPS3 Member

I finally got a pretty blue sky with clouds to photograph. With my wife and 2 girls it's really hard to catch a sunrise or sunset on vacation. It seems like I'm always tied up at these times of the day. The only time I had to dedicate to photography was at night.

[​IMG]
    Port Orleans Riverside by Harry Shields, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Beauty of a sky, Harry. Just the way you would want it.

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Very nice shot Harry! ; You did a great job capturing that, I like what ever is in the foreground left, gives great perspective!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Hey John, thats the bridge connecting Old Man Island(pool) to the lobby/food court area. From that location, I was either getting the bridge or a tree in my frame. I was trying to work around the bridge but finally decided it added depth to the shot. Thanks for the comments.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Nice shot - haven't tried that one in daytime, and the wide perspective is nice! ; I stood I think in just about the same spot to shoot the water wheel, but at night:
    [​IMG]

Only handheld, as I was without tripod that time. ; You had a much wider lens - love the way the sky came out in yours.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shot! ; I love how the clouds seem to frame the building.

7. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Thanks Jeff. Justin I have a shot at night, I'll have to post it. You and I sure think alike:). If only I had your skills. On the Nex forums I posted a TTA shot at night that looked just like one you had.

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

You definitely got the skills and the eye! ; No worries on that one. ; And despite the frequency with which I go to Disney, you find things I never even noticed...so I'm wanting to go emulate some of your shots now!