PM2016 Universal Poll

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by mSummers, Jan 30, 2016.

?

Are you interested in a trip to Universal during Pixelmania 2016?

Poll closed Feb 9, 2016.
  1. Universal? Why would I want to go there?!?

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Interested only if the group goes before Pixelmania on Wednesday

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Interested only if the group goes after Pixelmania on Monday

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Interested only if the group goes during Pixelmania (Thurs-Sun)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't care when Universal is scheduled, I'm going.

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I have a full-size car reserved for the week. Who else is driving? Do we need to start a thread for this?

Joanie Eddis-Koch likes this.
  2. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

Don't you think it probably would be good to know who is going and whose driving and where everyone is staying? Perhaps a thread would be good.
    I will just be using Disney transportation all week. So I need a ride the days folks are going to universal.

3. There is an unconfirmed rumor floating around that ROL will start previews for CM's and DVC and AP people around the 16th of October. It is a rumor and completely unconfirmed.... To get in on that you would just have to be at the park and see if they wanted to run the show in preview mode. The rumor states that IF it happened it would only be for the above mentioned groups possible only one group at a time (For example CM's might be invited to the first few nights.)

Are you still interested in going to Kona for dinner with my group on Tuesday? (6:30 pm)

~Joanie

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I think it would be a good idea to start a new thread for Universal Day rides. I talked to you a bit before about needing a ride too. And since I'm staying at Kidani it would be easy to add one more to the car with Jackie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. I think it would be nice to start a thread, especially if people are willing to share their cars with those that don't have one. I won't have one so If I do catch a ride with someone who has a car I would be happy to chip in for gas...

~Joanie

6. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Nearly the same time... JINX! No take backs!

7. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

Thanks, Joanie, but I don't plan be go to Kona with your group. I may see you on Monday for those 3:55pm Soarin' and 4:55 SSE FPs

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Ride share thread started...

9. yensid71973

yensid71973 Member

Awesome!!! Thanks!!