Night Time Path thru the Oasis

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Tim, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

I LOVE Animal Kingdom at night.... I think it's a beautiful park at night and only wish they would do the rumored torchlight parade that creeps up every so often...
    Anyway, here is a night time path through the Oasis... very peaceful scene esp. when you can hear the waterfalls off to either side.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Yes it is very beautiful on those few nights with extra magic evening hours. Except around CTX, Dinoland and Everest the paths are empty.

3. DisneyGeek92

DisneyGeek92 Member

I've never been to the Animal Kingdom at night. I'll have to try that on my next trip. Nice shot Tim I love pictures of paths it makes you wonder what's around the corner

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

You must have been coming down the Asia side...with all the curved bamboo poles?

Very nice shot - I like the lighting and atmosphere, and especially love those moments when you can photograph a section of the park with noone in it! Composition is very cool, with the two curved lamps closest to the camera sort of 'bookending' the shot.

I had the same inspiration last December coming out of the park on the Africa side...though the sky was a little lighter, but the trail was dark and the lights were on and noone on the trail:

[​IMG]

Hopefully, we'll get more such opportunities in a few weeks at Mousefest!

5. biblioadonis

biblioadonis Member

Tim,

The mood on that shot is perfect. It is exactly how you would want to experience that.

Kudos!

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

thanks george... flattery gets you everywhere.