My First Magic Kingdom Photo Trip

Discussion in 'The Magic Kingdom Photos' started by Brother Jay, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Brother Jay

Brother Jay Member

Well, what can I say other than my trip was absolutely magical. ; First time I had walked these streets in 22 years. ; It felt great!

Sadly I was not able to purchase either the tools or the work dome by someone else, I have a fair bit of dirt on my sensor from the first outing with the camera earlier in the year so a fair number of my pics required considerable touching up. ; This in turn has slowed me down a fair bit at this point but things are coming along. ; For this trip I didn't want to risk any more dirt on the sensor so G12 was used for everything wide and mid, and the NEX-6 for the longer stuff.

So far, this is what I have managed to get done from my two days in the Magic Kingdom. ;

A certain castle I have long wanted to gaze upon.
    [​IMG]

The Liberty Belle. ; This was a fun area to take pics in.
    [​IMG]

The view from the smoking section near Space Mountain. ; This is now officially my favorite place on earth to smoke.
    [​IMG]

I was not able to get anything special to do fireworks, so once again the G12 came out. ; Was a little windy that night, and only my 3rd time shooting fireworks ever. ; First being 2 nights before at Epcot.
    [​IMG]

Love Space Mountain at night.
    [​IMG]

another shot of the Belle
    [​IMG]

Will add more as time permits

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

More great stuff Jason! ; I love the sky in that first castle pic!

3. Brother Jay

Brother Jay Member

Thanks John. ; The sky was for the most part very kind to me on my visit. ; Case in point...

[​IMG]