Limited Time Magic...

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by RedOctober25, Jan 18, 2013.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Well, if anyone is going to be at WDW next week you are in for a character treat. ; In awesome Disney fashion, they gave me two days notice (too short to do anything) that next week is Long Lost Friends Week. ; Looks like meet-n-greets will include the Three Pigs, Robin Hood, friar tuck and other unseen characters. ; Wish I could have made it, but looks like I'm stuck with whatever happens to fall on the weeks I'm there. ; I just wish there was more notice to plan.

Sent from my iPhone...

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

The lack of time to plan is the biggest problem with this idea. Most people don't schedule vacations on that short notice.

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Darn - if it's just next week then I'm just missing it...I'll be there the week after. ; I do plan on short notice often, but usually not quite THAT short a notice...2 days is a bit tight for my planning.

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Rumor has it that if the characters are a big success that it may be repeated in the future. ; But knowing my luck it will always be two days notice on my weekend to work.

Sent from my iPhone...

5. mSummers

mSummers Member

Maybe it should be called "Limited Notice Magic"

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Having seen some of the photos of the Epcot "winter wonderland," I think it should be called Limited Magic Time. :)

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

How about "Limited..."

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

My understanding of the Epcot Winter Wonderland is that it was just MVMCP Character Greetings (costume-wise) and the "snoap" from Main Street/Osbourne Lights. ; However, I think that it might have only been for a few hours each day (like the Visa Card greet).

Sent from my iPhone...