Internet Explore or Mozilla Firefox which do you use??

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by joedisney, Nov 17, 2006.

?

Internet Explore or Mozilla Firefox which do you use??

1. Other?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mozilla Firefox

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  3. Internet Explorer

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. joedisney

joedisney Member

After using Internet explore for over a decade :D I have started using Mozilla Firefox and I don't think I'll ever go back. The only problem is I feel like I have left my wife of ten years for a younger woman :D

2. gary

gary Member

one of my neices works for nsa in programming and classified intercepts and she pointed me towards mozilla, says explorer is so porous it might as well not even claim to have a firewall
    gary

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i started using firefox about 2-3 years ago and love it. i HATE what they did with IE7....took a simple layout and moved everything around. no likey.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. Dan

Dan Member

Well I am astounded. As of the time I answered the poll, everyone had answered firefox. Way to go forum people!

Yeah, I had a look at IE7 and it's just the current MS trend. They took an established simpler program and put in a bunch of big, clunky buttons and totally obscured the original layout.

Plus Firefox has some fun extensions, like the google customizer which among other things is supposed to stop google from being able to track your every move. Yeah.. I'm just not cool with the idea of them keeping track of every search I've ever performed and storing it, FOREVER, with no oversight or anything.

5. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

I use Firefox except when a website basically forces me to use IE.

I tried IE7 for about....ten minutes.

6. joedisney

joedisney Member

Umm, just saw IE 7 for the first time.....lets just say thank the gods for FireFox!