Hey Tim. . .

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by PolynesianMedic, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Now you're talking. ;

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I think we should all stop in to Guest Relations our next time in the park, and for that matter every time in the park after that. ; Let's see if we can make it happen!

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

And of course Sean will have to get us all some refillable cups when they do open it!

4. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

I'm in for supporting that. Where do I sign up. Coffee ; :-*

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

6. Tim

I am thinking someone needs to broker a sponsorship from Tim Horton's for Pixelmania... ;

They kick in the cash and coffee, we plug and shill like mad. ; Maybe even do a nothing but Canada meet!

7. ELinder

ELinder Member

Or sponsor a treasure hunt. Find the hidden coffee packs!

8. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Me thinks the treasure hunt is more likely!

9. Tim

That could work also. ;

10. zackiedawg

Maybe we could start a TMIP fund and be the first Orlando-area franchisee of Tim Horton's!

11. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

There you go Justin! ; That works for me! ; Maybe we can get Disney to throw out the crummy coffee they are serving and replace it with Tim Horton's! ; Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?! LOL!

12. zackiedawg

Disney has crummy coffee? ; Surely not! ; I've never heard anyone complain about the Sanka instant crystal coffee made with reclaimed swamp water the parks serve!

13. Tim

[​IMG]

Ah, yes. Much better! ; And a snake didn't pop out of it (I was sort of expecting it to).

Much love, Sean and Karen.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Ahhh, then end to Tim's quest for Tim's. ; For now.....

15. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

AHhahaah.. i remembered my password

-------------------------------------------

anyhow this is how the gag should have worked... We sent tim a cup from timmies and then two days later he should have gotten the coffee ... but he went to Disney which screwed up the time line .. sooooo

I still think it was a good Gag :) Hahahah a little present from the East Coast of Canada :)

16. gary

gary Member

0900 this am , boardwalk villas, but relax there tim, the horton's packs are just for show, i brought down some jamaican blue mountain beans for this trip, leaving the sealed tim's in my owners locker for the next pixelmania

[​IMG]

17. zackiedawg

Sounds like you are a coffee enthusiast, Mr. Gary! ; Blue mountain beans...yum.

I actually have a coffee selection at all times in my house - like my own private Starbuck's...I can't just drink one type of bean all the time - how boring. ; Jamaican Blue Mountain is one of my regulars, along with Hawaiian Kona - both sweet and fruity. ; I always keep Kenya AA on hand for the strong, dark, deep flavors, and some Guatemala for the darker and stronger but also slightly tropical. ; Every once in a while, I get brave and throw in some Kopi Luwak, which my office all just had to group-buy a batch when I told them where it comes from!

18. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

I keep a pretty good selection in my office at all times. I am pretty fortunate that lots of my employees live all over the world & they know my Love of coffee. Here is a small sample of what I have at this time.

From Brazil:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From Thailand:
    [​IMG]

From Peru:
    [​IMG]

From Panama:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

; I currently have some Turkish & Mongolian coming to me; I have most recently had some from: Ecuador, Colombia, Costa Rica, Hawaiian Kona, France, Canada, Vietnam (not very good) & several other countries.

; Come to think of it, I will contact my Canadian source and ask them to pick up some Tim Horton's. 😃

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  19. gary

gary Member

;

you bet i am, one of the first things i equipped my owners locker with was a small bean grinder, i can be a real stickler about my freshness, that's why i treasure the few spots at the world that do a french press pot of coffee on the menu

20. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Wow, that is a lot of coffee. ; Me, I can drink almost anything, but I have a few favs that I use in our Keurig.