Go blow your horn... (**SOLVED**)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by RedOctober25, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Re: Go blow your horn...

would it be in the interactive area near where sounds dangerous runs (once in awhile)?

2. gary

gary Member

OH NO TIM, don't solve this, let's see how deep into the rap our very own mixmaster, none other than RAPPIN REDOCTOBER, can go

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

That last set of clues
    let Tim swoop back in.
    And then just like that
    He leaves with the win.

I almost fell asleep here
    without too much fuss.
    Yes it is that lame show
    that's called "Sounds Dangerous"

Unfortunately Gary
    this has come to an end
    but who knows what comes
    from around the next bend.

So another "Where Am I"
    if I find one that's good,
    will bring back the rhymes
    if I'm in a good mood.

Congrats on "nailing it down" Tim.
    (post show in the "lab" area... hanging on the wall as you exit back out to the street)

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

you're a poet
    and you know it-
    your props are quite high
    for this tough where am i.

to solve took a while
    so i sure that you smiled
    to know how bad that it hurt
    when i saw gary's shirt!

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So just to hone in on some of the clues...

"It's not in the Future" (so not at MK-Tomorrowland, DHS-Star Tours, EP-FutureWorld)
    "It's not in the Past." (so not at MK-Frontierland or Liberty Square, DHS-Indy Jones,)
    "It's not with the Yeti" (so at least not Asia in DAK, but really just not in DAK although "talk to the animals" would lead you initially to DAK)
    "move to a place near the lair of a bear" (Playhouse Disney has "Bear in the Big Blue House", however this falsely led to the Briar Patch of Splash Mountain which is really Brer Rabbit's hangout)
    "This place is for Living and not where the work is." (so everyone that was on tour with Jim Korkis should remember the guard booth and how he stated that it delineated the transition from where the people lived/played/ate and where they worked)
    "Why did the chicken just cross the road?" (to get to the horn of course... if you are at Min and Bill's, the building for "Sounds Dangerous" is basically just across the "street" from it... although technically American Idol would be directly across.)

And then the rest is elementary my dear PixelManiacs. ; Hope you enjoyed the rhyme that went right along with the "Where Am I".