Finding Nemo: The Musical

Discussion in 'Disney's Animal Kingdom Photos' started by Red_Helicopter, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Bob D.

Bob D. Member

Fantastic shots! ; ; I've never seen this show. ; I've passed it a lot on my walk to Expedition Everest. ; I'll have to be sure to see it on my next trip.

Bob

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Good job Katie!

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Beautiful shots of my favorite show!

BTW I discovered that I have a 50mm f/1.4 laying around here somewhere. ; The only problem is that it only fits my Minolta SRT-202 film camera.

4. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Very Nice shots. Thanks for posting these. I've only seen this show once, but really liked it. Will have to get back with camera next time.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Dennis...if you are thinking of throwing away that 50mm F1.4, send it my way. ; I have a manual to A-mount adapter for my Sony and wouldn't want things to go to waste! ; ;) ; I really wish you had the killer 50mm F1.2 they made then too.

6. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

I like your style Justin. LOL

7. MrToad

MrToad Member

Great pictures guys! ; I thought I would share a couple of mine.

[attachment deleted by admin]

8. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Nice job Mr. Toad! ; Nice and crisp details and colors.

9. MrToad

MrToad Member

Thanks Justin. ; I agree with Gary...can't beat primes. ; Used the Canon 100 macro for these shots.

10. Paul

Paul Member

Dude, those turtles are awesome! ; Is there still a long wait for this show? ; I really want to photograph it with my new lens. ; Hopefully I won't get too choked up!! :'(

11. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Mr. Toad, that first and third shot are fantastic. ; I REALLY like those.

12. MrToad

MrToad Member

Thanks guys! ;

Paul...we usually go down in non peak times. ; There really isn't much of a line in January and October, but I would imagine it can be a bit of a wait in the summer. ; It's a really fun show to photograph.

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

Great shots Mr. Toad! ; I especially like the first one... the color and light are perfect on that one.