Dream Lights/ Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong' started by Deniz, May 19, 2009.

1. Deniz

Deniz Member

I know I posted a few pics already from this parade, but I wanted to post the whole set of floats simply because I thought it was an absolutely fabulous show (and so wonderful to hear the main street electrical parade music again around cindy's castle). Sorry for the quality of some of the pictures--tough lighting conditions that I wasn't sure how to deal with, thousands of Japanese tourists squishing me into a corner, and jet lag don't make the greatest combination![attachimg=1][attachimg=2][attachimg=3][attachimg=4][attachimg=5][attachimg=6]

[attachment deleted by admin]

2. Deniz

Deniz Member

3. Deniz

Deniz Member

4. Deniz

Deniz Member

5. Deniz

Deniz Member

6. Deniz

Deniz Member

7. goofy101

goofy101 Member

Beautiful!

8. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Very Cool!
    Thanks for showing us!

The pictures are great

9. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Agreed!

It makes me have great hopes for the Electrical Parade upgrade in California! ; (and the new rumor on the street is that Disney's Electrical Parade will return to Main Street[nb]Glowed out forever, heh.[/nb] for the 55th Anniversary, which is, hey, next year!)

10. Deniz

Deniz Member

Thanks guys!

ooo, I like this new rumor...

I would love it if this parade would come to the US; I just thought they did a great job keeping the old parts that I remember loving as a kid (and still think are really cool) but then upgrading it to make it really bright and big and relevant for today's audience.

11. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Dream lights probably wouldn't fit in DL then....but whenever Spectro needs a major overhaul...you never know!

But I'm sure that some of the technology of Dream Lights will be seen this summer as part of the new and improved Disney's Electrical Parade at DCA.

12. goofmick

goofmick Member

Great pics!

13. gary

gary Member

good job deniz, you are stepping up your game quite nicely

14. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Beautiful shots, Deniz.

15. mSummers

mSummers Member

Great series Deniz! ; Thanks for sharing them

16. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

Awesome series! ; I love the first two particularly. ; Thanks for sharing.