DLP trip

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong' started by ELinder, Nov 25, 2009.

1. ELinder

ELinder Member

While visiting relatives in Germany, I took a side trip to Paris for a few days. I got more than a few interesting looks when I was checking in to the Disney hotel and they saw I live in Orlando. ; ;D Anyway, the main point of the visit was to photograph the Nautilus exhibits.

For the interior exhibit, I went thru it twice, once with the flash, and again without, but using a monopod. As you can guess, the monopod wasn't the ideal choice, but since photography is frowned on inside, I thought a full tripod would be pushing my luck. Here's my favorite photo from the interior exhibit.

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Nice shots. ; I want to get out there one day. ; I hear that the castle there is amazing with the dragon in the dungeon.

3. ELinder

ELinder Member

Dragon? There's a dragon? I totally missed that!

I agree about the castle. It's built much more as a fantasy type than the ones we have here. Understandable, as they have real castles like Neuschwanstein in Europe. It's kind of hard to top that. This is my favorite photo of the castle.

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Nice shot, it's actually an angle I haven't seen before.

As far as the Dragon is concerned, I have heard that it is also and audio-animatronic. ; It is really supposed to be quite impressive to see. ; I wonder if anyone here has any photo's of it. ; If not I will have to see if I can find some elsewhere and link to them here.