Dark Side Time Lapse

Discussion in 'Universal Orlando Photos' started by Imaginerd, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

This is a quick time lapse from Universal's Islands of Adventure. I plan on doing one for WDW that will be better produced in the very near future. If there are any locals that wants to help out let me know!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MwK63e90lo

2. ELinder

ELinder Member

Interesting idea!

3. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Thanks! Next time I need to play with the settings and use a tripod and turn the auto focus off. But I like it for only taking about 2 hours to shoot.

4. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Good first effort. ; I was going to recommend a tripod and manual focus and exposure, but I see you've realized that you need them. ; I'd also recommend a higher frame rate for rapidly moving subjects, such as the coasters and Ripsaw Falls, so you get a better sense of motion. ; Finally, check out 3exposure.com which covers time-lapse, HDR and panoramic photography.

5. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Thanks for the tips and the website! I'll deff use this before doing the WDW one.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I'm local and would be interested in helping out if you need someone still. ; This is pretty cool!

7. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Awesome! I'm trying to get a plan together to see what attractions/ features would be fun to do. I would like to get the shots in one day but starting to think one park a day might be easier. Eventually I'll do a master and do everything on property including resorts/water parks and even mini-golf.

8. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

9. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Ya I've seen those before and think that team is very creative and deff. don't mind spending a lot of time on their work. Thanks for reminding me of the first video.

10. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

That Epcot video was great

Another Incredible poster!